Reviews for The King Is Dead
Bushwah chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
The King surrendered, and died alone, as he always knew he would.
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I like it -it's very sad. The ending's somehow comforting though.
hamaell chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Excuseme, but why does this story not have more reviews? Why haven't I read this before? HOW COULD I ALMOST MISS THIS?

But, I didn't. I read it, and it's beautiful. So beautiful. You've got their characters down so good and the way they behave is just what I imagine they would be like in real life (can you even say that about people that aren't even real?)

Anyway, you have done so well with this, and you should be very proud of yourself, because this is seriously good stuff. And I'm going to add this to my favourites, pronto.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
So beautiful, so realistic and really, so very poetic.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
loved it.
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I know this was published almost a year ago, but I still had to review.

This was so incredibly well-written. I dont' even know where to start to praise your work.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
CannibalKitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I'm sorry but i have to review this. I usually don't do reviews. I usually just add to my favorites and share with other fangirls such as myself, but I really have to say this is the BEST fanfic of LxLight that I've read so far, and I've read quite a few recently. You pegged it so perfectly. It was enjoyable, thank you.
Cookiesquee chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Omg! Ur a wonderful writer! This story completly screamed deathnote awesomeness! U should b proud!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this was...fitting. i can see it being like this very easily. good job.
Miss Doll chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. I'm blown away by this. It's so perfect for them, just wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
-hugs knees-

This is just really good... You did a great job portraying the emotions.
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008

Ooh~ That was... *is young and slightly less innocent then she may appear*

That... For a lemon... Was actually not a PWP. That was... Angst... and lust... and some weird part of me thinks it's almost funny... XP

Bialy-sama~ You ru~le! :'D
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 12/29/2008's quite decent for your first smut, I must say. It touches the basic points without being overbearing. It really gives the impression that L LET Light take control-and that's precisely what I thought of when I saw L die too...the boys are far too rowdy to give in anyway :D It does feel like it's missing something though...

Well, at least L didn't just roll over as some submissive victim but accepted it.

And you said you didn't interpret these boys well-liar! :D

*goes off to clean nose*