Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Founders
Quill and Brush chapter 7 . 3/30
That, sir and/or madam, was an excellent pun.
Lord of Azkaban chapter 3 . 3/15
i hate harems
68phoenix chapter 30 . 2/14
very good story. I'm thinking about reading the full version on the other site because I get a feeling that things you had to cut might have been important.
esteban.quinlan chapter 28 . 2/8
you little piece of shit mudblood whore
storybook thumb chapter 16 . 2/1
Old story worth reading
Reader99 chapter 30 . 1/27
Really interesting story. I like how you handled the power of love. Also the general handling of Harry being the heir. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 1/19
Rereading this again
Callisti chapter 30 . 1/15
Can I just say that you, first among the hundreds of fan fiction writers I've read, deserve to be published and to sell out more often that any author presently alive?

Bravo!
Scabbers1957 chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
I think Lady Hogwarts is a bit slow on the warning aspect of her relationship with Harry, must have having a nap.

:))
salsas100 chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Oh that's just hilarious. Poor Wizengamot. Poor Agnes. Dumbledore is having his fun :p
Nice fic. I generally don't like harem much, but you played this one well. No suddenly brain-dead women from all walks of life falling adoringly at the feets of the marvellous god potter for no reason whatsoever other than smut and ego.
I wonder where you'll go from there. Bellatrix crashing the party... hehe
vmcclure2 chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
Great job;however, you spelled massage in massage oil with an "e" rather than like how I just spelled it above, keep it in mind for future chapters
redeyesinferno chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
he really is a source of great pity for married men everwhere.
chao-hellsing chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Heathen weddings suck.
skyeza chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Bloody hell, that was a brilliant read. I absolutely loved it, I laughed at times and cried. What happens next? Sequel?
Bluewolf80 chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
All that time and they've never had oral sex? Seriously? Wow, witches are a bunch of prudes.
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »