Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Founders
ImaginarySora chapter 12 . 2/25
Dumbledore is a troll xD
Would have been funny if he got married for a straight week.
Cwhit930 chapter 30 . 2/25
Read this again because for some reason I never read the sequel. Thanks for the story and on to the next one.
harphine chapter 1 . 1/10
absolutely speechless this is the best story I've ever read on this app thank you for making it
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
I liked this. a lot. like I've never read anything like this before, but it was profound. I'm adding this to my favorites. God I loved all the emotion in this, and the pagan take on Daphne was so cool, fuck I can't seriously describe how awesome this was
CarolWim chapter 11 . 11/22/2021
I read this until you decided to include Ginny in the collection. I'm out of here.
raven haired girl chapter 30 . 11/20/2021
the most ridiculous story I have ever read ... horrible ,cheap , pathetic, disgusting,crass yikes I need to wash my eyes with soap ... author get yourself checked
actoz chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
I havent laughed this hard in a long time
"but generals retreat!"
classic
dominiquemcbride344 chapter 30 . 9/1/2021
This story was fucking awesome, one of the best fanfic' s I've read! Thank you.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 13 . 8/26/2021
That is hysterical. You can have unlimited sex and you can cook
InfernoVortex chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Well, it's not everyday you get to literally bang a castle.
Tenchi Knight chapter 16 . 7/10/2021
You used chihuahuas..? BRAVO!
Tenchi Knight chapter 11 . 7/9/2021
Normally I'm not a fan of Dumbledore, but you've managed to make him quite entertaining and agreeable. Very well done. This is a enjoyable story, and I appreciate the effort you've put into it!
elven buddy chapter 22 . 6/21/2021
I like this story, don't get me wrong, otherwise I wouldn't have read so far and would take it off my favorite list, but I really, really hate how much s** is in this story. Most definitely my least favorite part of this story, makes me quite uncomfortable. Otherwise I do like it.
motor1977 chapter 6 . 6/16/2021
I know this au but I thought you were just adding the four founders into the equation not resurrecting people. Susan’s parents are dead in cannon and she was raised by her aunt.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2021