Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Founders
Polar Nexus chapter 30 . 8/23
I binge read this in a day and a half, now I know how GoT fanatics feel.
Shaddy07 chapter 30 . 8/6
I've been reading fanfiction for over a decade and have extremely high standards. This was most definitely one of my top five favorite stories. Everything was so well connected and the flow was fantastic. And your sense of comedic timing is second to none. Thank you for such a wonderful Story!
Methos Momomax chapter 7 . 8/1
I believe you forgot Lord Black. Nice chapter:)
Nathanielthecat chapter 30 . 7/31
Holy fucking shit. That was boss. I don't know if you will ever read this, but that is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read, and I have read hundreds. Very well written and thought out. Beautiful.
dandraft15 chapter 5 . 7/26
fuck you slytherin
SeerFlight1011 chapter 11 . 7/12
I think Harry is going to be so whipped by his wives. I wonder who's going to be the boss of that family.
zeps9001 chapter 30 . 6/29
If not for last three chapters, this would have been a good story. So by ch27 Harry was super strong, had 5 smart witches as advisers, Dumbledore who was mostly smart, all three hollows, Hogwarts as his bitch, muggle and magical ministry as allies. And then suddenly, the plan became: Fake Dumbles death, give away the Elder wand, wait until Hogwarts is attacked, let Draco kidnap Hermione, walk very slowly to her, do some stupid oaths that didn't amount to anything, let Voldemort kill him and somehow survive, and kill him with a sword.

There is zero chance that ANY of his wives would ever agree to something this stupid. Even in canon the plan wasn't even close to this magnitude of stupidity. So explain oh wise one, why did they allow the kidnapping of one of his wife and why wait attack on Hogwarts. And rest of the shit is based on some flimsy prophecy, which could have hundred of other explanation.

There is just too much stupidity to keep writing here.
zeps9001 chapter 29 . 6/29
I kinda see what you are trying to do here, but in reality this is barely readable. There is so many plot holes or just incredibly idiotic decisions.
Best I can come up with is that you abandoned this story at ch27 and some 12 year old wrote rest of it.
zeps9001 chapter 27 . 6/29
I'm sorry but did this shit really happened? I was fine with you trying to make the plan from canon work, with Harry having actually a power of love while hugging people. So why did they let a pregnant Hermione be taken to Voldemort? There is zero logic in this, they knew he was going to torture her and it would result in miscarriage at the minimum.
zeps9001 chapter 22 . 6/29
Well having a harem in school is one thing, having babies while in school is quite another. But i guess this was the goal all along
girllgemini chapter 7 . 6/20
The last line, though! haha
from what ive understood, unicorn hair, phoenix feathers and so on are taken for their magical nature... humans can sling around spells, a unicorn cannot. It seems like using human hair would make for a far, far better wand. Not just anyones hair ofcourse, for some the hair of their loving parents, for others thier best friend maybe.
It just seems to make more senes to me, then again, little makes sense in the Harry Potter universe.
oh god... i lost it at helga the great puffing air
Fainfan chapter 7 . 6/14
Hahahaha. Harry should have the blacks line as well after Sirius death.
Vlad1986 chapter 12 . 6/8
Hello, Darth Marrs I just wanted to remind you that Ravenclaw's symbol is an eagle, Gryffindor's is a lion and Hufflepuff's is a badger and Slytherin's is a serpent.
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »