Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Founders
Devilking1994 chapter 18 . 4/23
"For a muggle, Sean Baens quite the looker" don't think Vector would say this

And on the whole a soldier with a rifle is a rock yeah no they aren't that weak a soldier could wipe out a good number of magicals easily sure Voldemort is extremely powerful so maybe not him but a regular death eater yeah no they would get their ass handed to them
Devilking1994 chapter 12 . 4/23
And how would they be able to get through Hogwarts Wards this early and easily?
CarolWim chapter 11 . 4/14
That's it. Ginny with this harem makes me go. Disgusting.
Lantzz chapter 25 . 3/18
I know it's been a long time since this story was posted but I had to comment on the proclamation at the start of this chapter where 'the entire Weasley clan had come early, as was there want'..

too funny
This Book is Amazing!
HelpMeI'mTyping chapter 30 . 2/17
Mia Cara, A, Mia Cara, Ah Mia bambina, Oh Cara, Cara Mia!
Crazy7Bisexual chapter 22 . 1/31
an a this moment he new he was gonna be a daddy
elixirmaster chapter 30 . 1/2
This could get quite hammy with all of the love and posturing, but I was still able to enjoy it enough.. the history of the founders was really cool.
TripleDDD61 chapter 18 . 12/9/2020
You said the founders were the strongest since Merlin but Merling came after they founded Hogwarts he was in fact in slytherin.
Tsunayuki24 chapter 30 . 11/23/2020
So sad its the end
jimmy.oz chapter 30 . 11/14/2020
Great story and very interesting how he basically became immortal instead of the deadly hollows by pretty much being joined to Hogwarts.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 27 . 11/6/2020
What I don't get is why Voldemort and his Death Eaters are so derogatory toward women. Do the married Death Eaters call their wives or girlfriends Whores also? It's not only Voldemort and his Death Eaters who call women that name, but anyone who is Dark, including the women like that.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the ticket
I'm back from Suffragette City
Don't lean on me man
Cause you ain't got time to check it
You know my Suffragette City
Is outta sight... wah... she's all right

A Suffragette City, a Suffragette City
I'm back from Suffragette City, I'm back from Suffragette City
Ooo, A Suffragette city, Ooo, A Suffragette City
Oooh-haa, A Suffragette City, Oooh-haa, A Suffragette

Ahhh, Wham Bam Thank Ya Ma'am!
Anon chapter 17 . 10/12/2020
Entertaining story, but seems really drawn out at this point. Just have Harry invite Tom to Hogwarts and get it over with. Harry should be able to demolish him quite easily now.
deamondog chapter 6 . 10/7/2020