Reviews for The Saga of Enna and Finn
c.ferraro chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
This chapter reminded me of Twilight.
c.ferraro chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
I don't know about other readers, but I got really excited reading this chapter. By the way I love the chapter titles. I love all those songs. Same music taste much?
c.ferraro chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
I am completely in love with this chapter. It was written very very well.
c.ferraro chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Hm. She loves him already? Isn't that a little fast? I am quite logical, so don't listen to me. But I like how she ran up and kissed him. M.
c.ferraro chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Oh the toils and snares! I keep reading this so incredibly fast. You both better keep reading.
c.ferraro chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Short, sweet, and to the point!
c.ferraro chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
OH MY GOD! THIS CHAPTER WAS SOO GOOD! Seriously! I liked how you described Sal and how you said they talked about Enna in their barracks at night! Disgusting, but interesting.
c.ferraro chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I hope you guys know who this is! Alright, wow I just wanted to say that I thought the first chapter was simply delightful. That and I adore the names Enna and Finn. How eccentric!
lookaftermyheart811 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hey it's me! I got an account and I'm at school and everything. Oh and nice story lol. Keep up the good work. That Sammy must be one talented girl.
Kitty Creeper chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Nice! I like it... whatever IT is... LOL Can't wait to see the result of going back to the castle.

WinterLake25 chapter 21 . 2/24/2009
Hmm. This is a very interesting/disturbing chapter. I want to kill the king. I think he honestly deserves it. I just can't believe a father would do that to his child. Well, maybe you could um, say, I don't know, have Finn kill Enna's dad in the next chpater? It would seriously make me happy.
Kitty Creeper chapter 20 . 2/12/2009
... OH NO! (akward silence) Oh no! They should go fix it! O.o :( Need the naxt chappie soon!

SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I knew you were a twilight fan without even looking at your name! Alot of the chapters names are all on the Twilght sound track. They are really good songs and this is a really good story!
WinterLake25 chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
This is an awesome story! Keep it up! I have one question though: Have you read Shannon Hale's the Books of Bayern(Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Sercrets) and are basing most of the names on that?
Kitty Creeper chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Poor Enna. I had a nightmare a while ago, and I fuigured out, in my nightmare, that if you scream it doesn't work, but if you yell, it works. I also fuigured out that you can't run in dreams. You're always frightfully slow. (I fuigured out that my neighbor was killing people on my street, and I couldn't even go to the police. [They were realy stupid] Not exactly happy.) I don't like nightmares.

Can't wait for the next chappie.