Reviews for The Fast and the Furious
This was pretty entertaining to read, why not continue from where you left off?
Cynder Terror of Skies chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Omg I love this! The grammar is excellent, interesting story, and oh, wow, I'd love to see the two dudes of awesomeness fight again! I am a huge fan of both characters equally, but I admit, that I think Sonic would have probably won, but I like the fact,you made it a tie. Keeps the flame wars outta both sides. Please, I would love to see you continue this story! Anyway, good luck :)
Unknown user chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Super Sailor Moon: (Shouts) Rainbow...! Moon...! Heart...! Ache!
Tai Lung the Snow Leopard: (Whimpers at the pink light) (Screams while vanishing from sight)
Unknown user chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Po the Panda: Serena Tsukino, would you do the honors?
Sailor Moon: (About to upgrade) Moon Crisis Power!
eventyraren chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
This story looks good. but I assume you are not going to do any more. if you do I hope it is soon. so if so update soon. grate story.
bearvalley3365 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I so can't wait for chapter 5, if there is going to be one because this is so totally better than the movies.
bearvalley3365 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I really enjoy this so that it's a shame they haven't planned to use this as a movie.
bearvalley3365 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I was wondering if you ever write a squeal, could you please add a gorilla character to the story?
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is so totally awesome. Keep up the good work.
RoseFrontier chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Awesome story! And I'm lovin' the title :) I like the way you have Sally and Tigress being friends with each other; please update!
Whygi chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Big fan of your stories man, hope you update this one along with the other kung fu panda
Mermaid Ninja chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
More Please?
Whyzgi chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I read this a while ago, just getting to reviewing it :). Excellent story man, Cant wait for next chapter, Out of all the authors here you have to be my favorite. Your sentance structure and story plots are awesome and they follow through with the story that you take from a movie in this case, along with the stories that you took from games and shows as well. Sorry if I went on a tangent their guys, your storys are just so good.
Whyzgi chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story dude. I hope u update soon, u are one of my favorite authors on this site way to go man.
Quathis chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I have seen KP2 and it was "hard-core". Hilarious and action packed as well. Liked the long, drug out fight between Po and Sonic. Their attributes would cancel fairly well, wouldn't they? As Tigress said, hard isn't Po's style. I also got a good laugh out of Tigress and Sally's little fight over who was better, plus Viper's cold welcome suggests a story between her and Sally - one Sally doesn't seem to know and/or remember. Good suspense with that drama. Until next time.