Reviews for The duality
KillerToBee808 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Im sorry Im not giving your story a chance, in the begining i enjoyed it but when you got to the part about naruto and hinata, i just could not stand it. Dont get me wrong i like your story. But i just cant see naruto and hinata together. I dont hate her character in fact i like hinata i just hate the pairing. I mean come on naruto is a hyperactive loudmouth and hinata is a shy...but hot...stalker. and the same goes for sakura she is mean and loud and just down right selfish,she only thinks about sasuke and uses naruto a lot. Again i dont hate her Im just not à big fan of either sakura or hinata. They both have nothing in common with naruto and i dont see them ever being with naruto...sorry if the review is si long i just had to get this out of my head ...JA NE...
Terror of The Azure Flame chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Great story
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 27 . 11/13/2011
nice story! :D :-bd
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
good work, update soon.

4/5
Scotty McShortsman chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this story is pretty awesome. I love the complexity and the nice twists, they keep me guessing. Update soon, I'll be heartbroken if you don't.
ddcj1990 chapter 27 . 1/22/2011
this was a good chapter hope you update soon
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 27 . 12/12/2010
I would like to see if the girl that they saved can be with naruto like moka will be, it will compensate for ruby probably going with gaara so yeah, if u plan to do that please message me back, thanks. Great chapter btw.
Hells Mercenary chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
I like your story but it feels like you're really rough with fighting scenes. I personally feel that there was way too much internal monologue during the fight. I just hope its because it was his assessment fighting and that its not the norm.

Another criticism is something that might be intentional. Naruto's needless showing off. I understand that he was trying to "hide" his ability but dragging a fight on at "low" level actually reveals more of a persons ability than anything.

Eg. Naruto could have punched out sakura with the clone early on and used the unexpected surprise to follow though with speed against sai. But because he put on a "fake" fighting style it probably showed more skill in deception to the non stupid people within the crowd. It truly does take more skill to pull a fighting style that isn't a persons norm due to faking reaction speed and etc.

If you were honestly trying to have him be deceptive he took a long and faulty way of doing it. If you were introducing a character flaw of being a showman then I'm sorry for the criticism.
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
Omfg if ruby is with gaara ima flip shit and stop reading... Ugha!
OBSERVER01 chapter 27 . 12/10/2010
good it up
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 27 . 12/10/2010
Pokegirls without smut? Blasphemy! It doesn't have to be "Naruto screws the world". I mean, in the beginning of Wild Horses and Pokegirls, there are three starting trainers (besides Ranma Saotome): One (whose name I don't remember) wants to do 'em all, Gary wants to have the strongest Harem, and Ash wants to become friends with his 'girls. It can be about any of those things, plus epic adventure. You can't, however, take the smut totally out of it. Without it, one, a dynamic is lost, and two, the way that Pokegirls stay dependent on their Tamers disappears, making the world fall apart. Without that dependency, there's no reason why they wouldn't go rampant.
daniel 29 chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
You could put this story in the Naruto/Rosario vampire croosover section
Quathis chapter 27 . 12/10/2010
An interesting look at the nature of the one tail, especially with the Rosario world connected to it. Good observations and I look forward to what exactly comes of this mental struggle. Until next time.
Raidentensho chapter 27 . 12/9/2010
that was pretty good. and after a long bit of absense too. i so can't wait for more. until then, ja!
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 27 . 12/9/2010
This sounds like this is going to be an interesting origin story for the Ichibi. Is it a real Biju or not?