Reviews for Holding Home
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved this so much! It was great!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
great story.
Sense of Peace chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This. Is so. Good! Seriously, I love it! (:
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Fantastic. Perfect playing out of the after effects of that episode. I was wondering what I might have been like and it would be exactly like this. Awesome job.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ah god. Heart...broken. That was wonderfully written. I could feel Sam's relief, hopelessness, terror, Dean's heart breaking for him. You did a terrific job putting me through the ringer. LOVED this. :D
Kaz
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
:( aww Sammy * hugging him tight* 's okay Sammy , 's okay Dean's not leaving , you're safe , Dean's safe
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww. This was so beautiful. It actually brought tears to my eyes. You captured the boys pain so perfectly, and I like that you included Bobby in the fic too. :)
Cami chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loved this story, well done! Mystery Spot was one of my favourite episodes, but I had always wondered about the emotional impact of Dean's 'deaths' on Sam. I think you captured it beautifully and there were moments that I even felt like crying with the boys. You have a wonderful writing style and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
nancylou chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I thought I had found all the 'Mystery Spot' stories that ffnet had, but somehow I missed yours, until now that is.

I believe that the writers strike during season three deprived us of a proper follow up to that episode. In 'Jus in Bello', Sam seemed to have recovered from his ordeal. Where was the clinging? Where was the panic everytime Dean left his sight? It is a good thing we have fanfic, to fill in the gaps.

Speaking of which, I love this story. I laughed when Sam called himself 'soulless', I said to him 'bubby you have no idea'. LOL

I liked Sam getting all protective when Bobby showed up and Dean just rolling with it. I always wondered if Sam ever told Dean about 'Wednesday', I guess we will never know.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is beautiful. You really have a handle on the boys. Nicely done.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh god this is so sad! Loved it!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I just got round to reading this yesterday.

So, so bittersweet!

Gosh, these boys do break your heart, and even more so the way you write them.

Mystery Spot is one of my favourites of all the eps and is just so full of brotherly goodness.

Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to more of your stories. :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
so ad, you displayed the emotions well :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This as stunning. You captured Sam's devastation beautifully. One of the better Mysterpy Spot tags I've read.
SaliHall chapter 1 . 11/1/2011