Reviews for Holding Home
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This as stunning. You captured Sam's devastation beautifully. One of the better Mysterpy Spot tags I've read.
SaliHall chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow! Well done.

Thanks, Sali.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I always love stories about this episode. There was so much depth that could have happened with the fic that I so enjoy reading it by the fanfic writers. The emotion in this fic really spoke to me.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like this story. They definitely didn't show enough of how that would have affected Sam.
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I like that you didn't have it focused on Dean's time winding down and instead on how much it broke Sam. Thanks :-)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is outstanding. Seriously. Incredible writing with just the right amount of brokenness.
Van Helvic chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
damn. this was completely heartbreaking and it made me cry.

- Serena chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Absolutely awesome tag to Mystery Spot. You got their emotions perfectly. One of the best tags to this episode I have read.
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
The Mystery Spot episode is one of my nightmares - I've seen it twice and I simply hate "Heat of the Moment" because of it...

And I still think that the episode ended in the middle - this fic is exactly what it would have needed. Thank you for filling in the huge gap that episode left! I almost cried reading this, it's just so horrible what happened. Sam was so broken and totally not himself. And also, some parts of this made me realize again why they argued so much on season four - Sam wasn't the same anymore, and neither was Dean. You opened my eyes somehow on that one. I really liked this fic and it shows well how broken Sam truly was after that. This is the missing aftermath of that episode.
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Damn. This is heart breaking, and beautiful and brilliant all at the same time. You wrote this brilliantly- and the hurt/comfort within this is literally bursting from the seams. I love it.

Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I'm currently watching season 03 of SPN and I love watching an ep when I get the chance too because then it means I can read more tag fics...and while I've read many awesome tag fics, I think that *this* one is one of the few that've actually made me cry. I LOVE the raw emotion that you have Sam sharing with Dean, I can practically picture the whole thing happening and I also loved how you had Bobby included in there too just to shake Sam up a little bit more. This would be one of those perfect little 'after' scenes for Mystery Spot if it had continued instead of ending where it had-nicely well done! ~ chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I very rarely cry at fanfic, but this had me tearing up and sobbing like a baby. Just gorgeous, the pain and the loss and the sorrow and even though it's over, it's not, because Dean's still going to die, and just...*hands* Just amazing. Fantastic job.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh gosh, this story was like a punch in the gut! I feel so strongly for Sam through your writing. Dean too. Great job!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Excellent tag. There was angst, comfort, and even a little bit of humor. I just had to giggle at "There was going to be hugging in his near future, he just knew it." Poor Sam. This was such a rough episode for me, and I wasn't even the one it happened to! Great emotion. An excellent read.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Right in the gut! That's where this story affected me, viscerally. Amazing, so well-written and perfect!

Love, Robin