Reviews for Holding Home
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Excellent tag. There was angst, comfort, and even a little bit of humor. I just had to giggle at "There was going to be hugging in his near future, he just knew it." Poor Sam. This was such a rough episode for me, and I wasn't even the one it happened to! Great emotion. An excellent read.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Right in the gut! That's where this story affected me, viscerally. Amazing, so well-written and perfect!

Love, Robin
lexwang chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome finish to MS! *sniffles* Loved that Dean held Sam so he could rest and let Sam cling for dear life to him, even in sleep. Thought Bobby coming running was perfect! What a great love story you gave us here - thank you! Great writing!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Excellent, glad you found it and posted. Denise
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
"Mystery Spot" was a though episode. The boys had suffered enough already. That was an excellent tag, well-written and full of emotion. Thank you!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Asesome tag. I loved the depth of the emotions the brothers had in this one. You wonderfully portrayed Sammy's losing it and Dean trying to take care of his brother!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
What an emotional roller coaster ride. Sam went to hell here and his holding on to Dean showed clearly how freaked he was. The fever was another sign that his need to be with his brother extends way beyond just emotional, it is physical. And who can blame him. He has nothing else left and Dean is the only one keeping him human. I loved this story with all its turmoil. Great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
devon99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was wonderful.

Between this and Goodnight Moon, you have become one of my favourite writers.

This was one of the best Mystery Spot tags that I have read:)
Kasman chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Not one of my favourite episodes, but that was well done. :D
Master Li chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Best mystery spot tag I have read. Well done!
psiChic chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*wipes eyes*

You always make me cry, you know that?

*sniffle*

Beautifully done. :)
bayre chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great story.
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I am glad you dusted this off and put it up.

You made me cry, which shows just how talented you are as a writer.

I love the levels of emotion, from all of them. Beautifully written, and I look forward to more from you soon.

Hob x
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
What lovely comfort! Like a warm hug. I especially liked "the little hitchhikers"-it makes sense Sam would rest better with a hold on Dean-and Dean's immediate "right here, Sam" when Sam woke disoriented, knowing what his brother needed. So very nice!
HuntersrockImpalasroll chapter 1 . 12/29/2008