Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Lucinda Hindle chapter 1 . 8/20
Okay, this is the only story which is reasonably reasonable and not crazy. Nice one, I am reading all of your stories and I guess I am going to put you in my favourite list and hope that none of my relatives stumble upon my favourite list and disinherit me for reading your slash stories at the tender age of 14...
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 2/27
Beautiful. And so very sad. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This just broke my heart. Bring on the feels.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/6/2013

it made me cry
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awwwwww. Sob
Lyndotia chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I don't cry, but this made me cry anyway. It's so beautiful and tormenting and haunting... and completely believable. Thank you.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Cried at this one. Bloody. Cried.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awwww... (BuzzKill)

But so true! First yeah HP there must have been a queue to see into the mirror between Harry and Snape, lol. :D
TheBoyOnSpinnersEnd chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was so sad but I really liked it. I feel really sorry for Severus. You did a great job at making it really true to his character.

*Also the category you have put it in at the top I think it's the wrong Lily, you might get more readers if you put it in Lily Evans.P :)
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
beautiful
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow. This is just amazing! I feel sorry for Severus.
Emma Reyes chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is beautiful :)

It definately shows Snape's softer, more passionate side and how it differs from his bitter personality throughout the HP series. I'm really glad you wrote this and I definately see a possible career as a writer for you!
Kyraillion chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love how you wrote this. This fic shows a lot more depth than most do on the subject.
We Laugh Indoors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it (: I love the fact that Snape's deepest desire at the end is for her to be alive, and it doesn't matter who she's with. It was so moving. Subscribed (:
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »