Reviews for TDL reminder
Sick chapter 6 . 3/23/2019
And part 2 was never released, the end.
ImTrashAndIKnowIt chapter 2 . 6/2/2016

Hair: Long black with purple and red streaks lik XDDDDDDDDDDD

Clothes- None am nudist xdddddddddddddddddddddd

Formal: Noonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everyday wear: Sexy lingere

PJ'S: Nothing I sleep in the nude ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Swimsuit: None ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Phobias: Normal peopleeeee ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

State: The edgiest one: Oregon

Type of Guy/Girl for Boy/Girl: Someone who cuts and is edgy like mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

now I am going to kill myself ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
morgan kingsley chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
At least that was real story. But thank got this is over. Goes throws up over terrible writing.
morgan kingsley chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
This is not even a story, just a set of stupid authors notes that talk about a story that will never even be written. Wow, Im THIS close to losing it with you. On to the last chapter, hopefully at least this one is a real chapter. By the way, 39 or 40 chapters? Of what, 500-700 words about random stuff, because it sounds that way to me.
morgan kingsley chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Spongebob and sandy?!111 I'm at a lost of words right now. Next chapter, please. This is so painful, and when we're done with this story, I still have 12 of your terrible stories to go through.
morgan kingsley chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Seriously. I could have read that, and I'm 16. this is not for 18 and up. Anyways, 'Gwen puts a finger at Nicks lips", not the worst I heard, "Then kisses Gwen starts making out with Nick", so Gwen kisses herself. Do you know what you're writing. At least they're BOTH 16 in this, which helps proves my theory of you not being nine, so yeah, don't be stupid. Anyways, we don't need stupid youXGwen sex story that everybody knows is about you, and are terribly written. Please stop now, oh wait, this was made like five years ago, thank god you did stop posting your terrible stores on here.
morgan kingsley chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
We are doing 20 team? WIth 22 campers? How the fuck is that possible? That's like one person, and then a tenth of another in one team. This is also not a chapter. Just a random list that's not even a list. Surprised this wasn't removed. BTW, I highly doubt you were nine at the time you wrote this, and you just say that so people go a little easier on you. Yeah, nice try.
morgan kingsley chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was not even a chapter, lazy. I hope this one is at least improved from TDA With Sonic Chracters. Good, that was terrible. At least the grammar wasn't utter crap in this chapter, the one remotely decent thing about this.
bovarchist2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
shay stop being mean towards Nick. He is just a boy.
shay johnson chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
omg i couldnt be more happy that this is over
shay johnson chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
what a shame you think people actually are enjoying this shit
shay johnson chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
like really how you gonna say "18 or older" your ass is fucking 9 like really and that was a sad excuse for a lemon you need to read good books and good fanfiction before attempting to write your own
shay johnson chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
total drama love like fucking really !
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
You said you would update tonight a month and a half ago. Smart.
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Okay,not even kidding,but I threw-up when I read this sorry excuse for a dude,do you not look at your reviews or something?So many people say you TO THEM!