Reviews for In the Aftermath
heyjanel1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I totally love this one :D Good work!
ilexx chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
I wonder where this one was hiding?

A lovely story, Mary Rose, I liked it a lot!

(And also adored the fact that this very S1-Dylan admitted to being a bit 'dumb'! LOL)
krashkart chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
I remember reading this once before and enjoying it then. I enjoyed it just as much on the second reading.
Stormchilde chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Perfect view into the mind of Beka Valentine.

There are many moments we done't get to see in TV Andromeda universe and it's a wonderful thing that we have people who can show us those moments.

thanks.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
Bravo! I'm a newcomer here, and am so glad I stumbled across this story-which I wouldn't have done had you not posted another lovely recent story, which immediately prompted me to search for more of your work. Thank you on both counts.

I loved the flow of dialogue and you have characterization nailed. You seem to be very in touch with Beka's struggles, and I enjoyed the story very much. You write well and express the motivations of the characters in a believable manner.
Rhade's Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
First chapter sounds really interesting so far.

Like your writing style.

Christina

Oh and thanks for the review :)
LastScorpion chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
I'm glad I got the time to read this story. I enjoyed it a lot, even though I usually like stories that have more action in them. The way you write the characters from Andromeda, and the way you have them interact together, is great! Thanks for writing this and putting it up for people to read.
The Anonymous Valentine chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
Gr8 Story
You gonna write more?
Venus Smurf chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
Yes, I definately loved this piece. You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue to exercise your obvious gift.
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
Yet again, very emotive chapter. You've brought a closure to this episode that wasn't even there in the actual show. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
Once again, very well written. You certainly write these characters with perfect ease, and I loved this.
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Very sweet, very emotive. You couldn't possibly have made this scene any more touching than it already is. Beautifully done.
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
I always did feel bad for Harper. Of all of them, Beka's addiction and the actions resulting from it hit him the hardest. He's like a little brother to her, after all, and it can't be easy for him, having his idol fall so low. Nicely written, though. You really do have a knack for this.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Very short, but a nice little teaser of things to come. I can't wait for the rest.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Loved what you did with this. You really seem to get inside Beka's head, and your fic is absolutely chalk full of insight. Loved it, loved it, loved it!