Reviews for The Ghoul, The Bad, and The Ugly
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Ack! I am addicted to this! Your writing is so good! I really hope you write some more, I really want to find out what happens next!
falloutgulr chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
LMAO, what a stupid piece of shit, your story sucks, and so does your characters. You probably are some retard with necrophiliac tendencies. Gross,
Raieyana chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
So I know its been 4 years since there was an update, but I wanted to say I enjoyed reading what is here )
I never shipped the LW and Charon; I personally always preferred them to be best friends, but I ran across a picture on DeviantArt the other night. The artist praised your story and it intrigued me, so I came to read it!

I greatly enjoyed the interaction between the characters. You have entertaining, snarky banter and I loved it. I hit the follow button in the hopes that maybe someday you will pick up the story again.

Cheers!
Haythamshadow chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
i really really REALLY hope the next chapter comes soon! great story soo awesome!
Haythamshadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
ugh i love this story already! i love the way you write. funny one liners here and there, giving us a feel of the characters making it seem like we truly are inside their head. and best of all being able to relate to reader, the way you wrote her and the things she says, her personality just feels so... familiar. Having played the game makes it all the more better. Ps you're freakin awesome!
katolovespukingrainbows chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
hehehe, too ghoul for cool
River Nightrunner chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This story makes me giggle, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gemma chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I love this chapter, please update lol I just cnt stand not being able to read more :O the story is soo good!
silverdragon0315 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Lololol plz update I love ur fic!
StarFire101 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Your story or version of events is exciting, thrilling and a wonderful look into a mysterious character who is enigmatic at best, not to mention a look into your own possible play style with a vault character. We get to see a very human side to the ghoul/human relationship that takes place with very little flavor I the game. The writing style you use keeps things fresh, fat flowing and leaving my imagination and curiosity thirsting for more with a voracity seldom caused by most artistic pieces. Keep up the good work and I await your next chapter with bated breath and an eager mind :)
Samron chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
...Ok, I'm not usually a fan of Fallout 3 fics, but I must say I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one! _

I love how you make Charon a giant ass, and I love how dramatic you make Vaulty! It's great! Now I must beg of you to update! Because I've been reading this at work all day, but now there is no more to read! *_* What am I going to do at work from now on! *Sobs*
tennispanda chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Aww will you be finishing this? I found drawings done on deviant art and found this and read all of it and now I'm left in suspense! :)
Moony chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I think this is one of the most interesting LW/Charon stories out there. What caught my interest was your OC who's really realistic. Many authors always present their characters as some sort of badasses from the start which just doesn't make any sense when we think back to what life in the Vault is. When one is thrown straight into the action from a place like that, he/she WILL be a total noob.

However, I don't exactly agree how you represent Charon's contract. He hardly would do ANYTHING the LW commands since he flat out refuses to fetch you the G.E.C.K.T when asked for it in the game. Instead he states that the contract is about him protecting/aiding you in combat and that he's "nobody's errand boy". He also refuses to start the purifier for you. With Broken Steel add-on, he can be convinced though.

But of course you're free to interpret the terms like you want to. I just don't agree with every one of them.

I do am glad that you have allowed him to show his personality. I disagree with one other reviewer who stated that he's supposed to be a mindless slave. Clearly he has some of his own mind left since he even refuses to do certain tasks for you. He also speaks out freely while in combat and he totally didn't ask for LW's permission when he went and shot his old boss. Instead he told YOU to wait when he does this little task.

So I'm glad that you have allowed him to speak up his mind. The contract demands his loyalty. It doesn't mean he has to be polite.
Lakritzwolf chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Your style is mezmerising. I don't know how to describe this otherwise. I'm hooked and I'm shattered to discover you haven't updated in ages... you ARE gonna finish this piece of art, don't you? You CAN'T leave us all hanging like this! You CAN'T

*sobs eraticcally*
Kagome 1124 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
Omg this is sooo good, I hope you keep writing I cant wait for more chapters and see were this goes. 8D keep up the awesome work!