Reviews for The Ghoul, The Bad, and The Ugly
herbsandlemons chapter 9 . 4/17
You know I really do love this story a lot not enough Charon fan fiction out there. however don't you think that instead of worrying about her feeling for Charon she should be worried about the fact that she is treating Charon like a slave she used his programming to keep him from doing something he wanted to do. no matter what she thinks it should be his choice.
When you described her going pale like that I assumed it was her realizing she'd just ordered him to not sleep with Cecilia but not it was just her 'disgust?' at realizing she was attracted to Charon? I do like how well written and even realistic this fic is but that really strikes me as wrong and it does par with the morally upright LW you've been establishing. And have you thought about the morality of being in a relationship where your partner literally can not t tell you no?
I'm not saying I dont love this story, to bits. I just think that any good sort of person would at least think about/consider these kinds of things even if if they never say it out loud.
Still, can't wait for the next chapter!
LOL chapter 3 . 2/28
stupid and predictable, and dear god you're actually using pov cartels? is this 2002 again?
LOL chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
why do this fallout charon stories all read the same?
Agustina Kazuyo chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Well, it's been *checks* 7 years, but one can always hope, right?
I'm hitting the follow button. It's MERCILESS that you dumped the story right at that point, but I /think/ I can guess what happened. Big chapter with a lot of talking comes, you take a break because it has to come out perfect, and then you just lose the interest in the story.
I wonder if somebody took over and wrote the rest of this, because I like the concept of your LW. She thinks she owns the world, the world teaches her otherwise. She thinks she's perfect and in reality she's quite the hypocrite.
Anyway, if you're not continuing the story, I wonder if you'd PM me what would happen next. Even if not narrated, just the plot points of what the hell happened with that evil doctor in the end.
So, keeping my fingers crossed and begging to the heavens you decide to go on with this story...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Ack! I am addicted to this! Your writing is so good! I really hope you write some more, I really want to find out what happens next!
falloutgulr chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
LMAO, what a stupid piece of shit, your story sucks, and so does your characters. You probably are some retard with necrophiliac tendencies. Gross,
Raieyana chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
So I know its been 4 years since there was an update, but I wanted to say I enjoyed reading what is here )
I never shipped the LW and Charon; I personally always preferred them to be best friends, but I ran across a picture on DeviantArt the other night. The artist praised your story and it intrigued me, so I came to read it!

I greatly enjoyed the interaction between the characters. You have entertaining, snarky banter and I loved it. I hit the follow button in the hopes that maybe someday you will pick up the story again.

Cheers!
NecrosisKink chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
i really really REALLY hope the next chapter comes soon! great story soo awesome!
NecrosisKink chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
ugh i love this story already! i love the way you write. funny one liners here and there, giving us a feel of the characters making it seem like we truly are inside their head. and best of all being able to relate to reader, the way you wrote her and the things she says, her personality just feels so... familiar. Having played the game makes it all the more better. Ps you're freakin awesome!
katolovespukingrainbows chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
hehehe, too ghoul for cool
River Nightrunner chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This story makes me giggle, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gemma chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I love this chapter, please update lol I just cnt stand not being able to read more :O the story is soo good!
silverdragon0315 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Lololol plz update I love ur fic!
StarFire101 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Your story or version of events is exciting, thrilling and a wonderful look into a mysterious character who is enigmatic at best, not to mention a look into your own possible play style with a vault character. We get to see a very human side to the ghoul/human relationship that takes place with very little flavor I the game. The writing style you use keeps things fresh, fat flowing and leaving my imagination and curiosity thirsting for more with a voracity seldom caused by most artistic pieces. Keep up the good work and I await your next chapter with bated breath and an eager mind :)
Samron chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
...Ok, I'm not usually a fan of Fallout 3 fics, but I must say I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one! _

I love how you make Charon a giant ass, and I love how dramatic you make Vaulty! It's great! Now I must beg of you to update! Because I've been reading this at work all day, but now there is no more to read! *_* What am I going to do at work from now on! *Sobs*