Reviews for Until You're Mine
foxxisammi chapter 20 . 2/6/2009
aw im so happy hes back!
Bre chapter 19 . 2/5/2009
plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, write more to this story soon! it is very good and i rlly wanna know the rest! thnx fr all so far!
Danacyrus chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
I love this story
Elizabeth9325 chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
Great story! I love your twists. Jasper is my favorite character and I'm always looking for good Jasper stories. Yours gets the cake, it is so imaginative and intense. I felt like I was Natalia, I couldn't stop crying during the last chapter. Keep writing, and please update soon!

Elizabeth9325
deviLISH-innocence chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
AW His Natalia and My Jasper... Cute!

You're really connected with Natalia's emotions XD

OH Oh Oh i've been thinking about your PM but havn't had time to get back to you. Still needing ideas?
bluebear48 chapter 18 . 2/1/2009
wow this was really good. aww shes on depressants. can i ask what she did that she had a get a shot for?
NewTwilightEclipse chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
I love this story but I hate Jacob more than I have in ANY other story, even the actual books! lol that just means its great! update soon!
DisastrousOl'Me chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
whoa, major cliffhanger!

I so want ot know what is going on, very well written chapter. It has me waiting in suspense :D x
KawaiinoChibi chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
Please hurry and update! I love this storyy so much! AH! hahaha
kwisy chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
omg...i wanna konow wat alice saw!i bet it somting bad ..ohwell love chapter! please update soon!
foxxisammi chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
aw i hope he comes back soon!
NewTwilightEclipse chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Wow, this chapter made me cry big time! I love it so so much I can't wait for Jasper to come back, well if he does. But I love this so so much update soon!
pluskokoroquamvis chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
I'm glad this chapter ended on a hopeful note since the last one was so sad... at first, it was just a matter of Natalia being unpleasantly surprised by the level of Jasper's protectiveness, which could have been solved fairly easily, but then Jacob came and complicated the situation so badly that Jasper left... I hope he will return soon, for Natalia's sanity and his own - if Natalia is suffering so much without Jasper around I can't imagine what he must be feeling since he's the one that imprinted - and that he and Natalia will fix their relationship. They both love one another, which is the mst important thing, so I have high hopes for them, I just wonder how long will it take...
deviLISH-innocence chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
Wow You are so good at writing emotion!

I was nearly in tears!

Poor Natalia! And Jasper
kwisy chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
aww soo sad...but i still loved it!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »