Reviews for Until You're Mine
isabelle896 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
swon.

At first I was annoyed by the characters being changed, but I like it now. I think I like this story more than your other story!

The only thing I can think of that I would change would be in the forth chapter while it's on Jasper's POV he says "However, I could care less that her blood was exposed in front of me. All I cared about was taking care of her and making the pain go away."

but I think you meant "I couldn't care less..." It's a common mistake to make, but it sort of gives off the opposite effect of what is actually intended. I was trying so hard to find something that I could 'critique' in here. Haha.

Are Alice and Emmett going to come in to play anytime(soon)? Anyway! I love this one, and I can't wait to read more of your updates; good luck at school!
deviLISH-innocence chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
i wonder if that was Jasper in the car?

i liked the part where Natalia talked to the wolve! i wonder if someone from the pack...

great chapter!
deviLISH-innocence chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Thanks for Jasper, Rose and Bella's stories!

i liked it!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
nice
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Different
deviLISH-innocence chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
AW poor Jazz!

I hope she does give him a chance! And really hope he doesn't give Edward a chance to know he was right ...

good chapie!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
love it
deviLISH-innocence chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
hehehe "My only hope was that she wouldn’t run away from me screaming…" love that line!

love Jasper!

great chapter...
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Loved it
deviLISH-innocence chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
aw i love how jasper didn't hurt her that was kute!

Enjoyed it!
Lady Nyght chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
fast posting means I'm happier! Yea! Hehe very nice. I wonder if Natalia's ever going to make it through a full day of classes.
Lunaly chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
This story is now one of my favourites too _ Your such a good writer! Well, better than me anyway )
deviLISH-innocence chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
yay thanks for clearing the imprinting thing up :-)

Great chapter! protective edward's awesome
luckycharms92 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
O interesting~

Can't for an update -
Sunstorm chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Hey Chel88! this is a really good story. Plz keep writing! ) i wanna find out what happens. Could u plz, tho, explain more about Natalia's physical , the imprinting idea is er unusual especially since its 4 werevwolves. Interesting story line tho and PLZ KEEP WRITING AND UPDATING!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »