Reviews for Until You're Mine
CrystaLiiine chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
i think that a vampire impringting is a very interesting idea. i like it. i think its also interesting the way you portray bella and rosalie. im off to read more! 3
shi-annc chapter 35 . 7/23/2009
I am so excited with reading your book. i love the plot line.
Snoball13 chapter 35 . 7/15/2009
ooh, so sweet. i really do think this is so perfect, and we all knew she was going to end up changed. but yea, i can't wait for the last chapter, and i hope i get to see it soon!
jen chapter 35 . 7/14/2009
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 35 . 7/14/2009
aawwe, that was so cute.

i hope natalia learns soon. (:

and , again with the ending of another one of your stories. ):

soo sad.

well this was a good one, and im sad to see it go.

nice job, as always.
LadyAmazon chapter 35 . 7/14/2009
aw! i don't want it to be over soon. This is one of the best Jasper stories I've read in a long while.
twilightchica17 chapter 35 . 7/13/2009
that was a really heartfelt chapter. i enjoyed reading it and a i could relate to a lot of the things you said. we are all flawed and always fall down...that's life. its a shame its coming to an end but i like where the story headed. cant wait to see how it ends.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 34 . 7/9/2009
Aw! PLEASE write a sequel! I love it!
PouringOverText chapter 34 . 6/29/2009
I liked this one... But when is jasper going to ask Carlisle why natalia didn't shine as much in the sun? i think u should put that... . bye
MessintheMirror chapter 34 . 6/15/2009
Great chapter! Good way to lead into everything else...if ya know what I mean! ;) I love seeing her start to learn more about herself and her new life. I really like the part with Alice, shes amazing! Cant wait for more, and I am especially excited for the sequel! :D

Little Redwood chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
okay that brougt back memories... like last month i found one of my triplets(yes there are 3 of us, 4 little siblings and 3 older)sleeping with my EX! and to make it worse(1)i had a 7 year old behind me (2) my EX's brother (my BF) behind me:D and (3) it was MY BED!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 34 . 6/11/2009
poor natalia, the girl's been through a lot.

good job on this chapter!

i wanna say more but i gotta go study...
Snoball13 chapter 34 . 6/11/2009
uh-oh, i can almost smell trouble with the, excuse me, shape-shifters, coming. altho my sense of smell isn't as strong as nat's. cool power, kinda like whatsherface that protects aro. just minus the confusion. poor nat seems like she's having a hard time. she just needs to think about how she ate meat before, and that came from killing animals, so there's not really much of a difference. i still feel bad for her, and everyone has seriously got to relax... but yea, this was a good chapter, and i just kno there's something coming up with the... wolves. edward is rubing off on me, i think.
Elizabeth9325 chapter 34 . 6/10/2009
Yes! That was so great, I love this story so much. I like the fat that she has a power sort of like bella's from Breaking Dawn, that is really cool. I can't wait to read the sequel and see how this one turns out. I know I'll love them both.
twilightchica17 chapter 34 . 6/10/2009
hey i liked it. i dont know what you were so worried about. it kinda reminds me of Bella's gift in the 4th book. i cant wait to see what happens. hopefully no danger comes to her so she wont have to use that shield.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »