Reviews for Until You're Mine
MyAngelGabriel chapter 33 . 6/6/2009

loved it !

so amazing!

i knew she had to be turned at some point, but this was amazing!

well done!
liljenrocks chapter 33 . 6/3/2009
I love Jasper in this chapter! Update ASAP!
Elizabeth9325 chapter 33 . 6/1/2009
Oh my gosh! So much has happened since I last read that I feel so bad for putting it off. I wish I could just sit here everyday and read all of your updates. These last few chapters were so powerful that I can feel tears start to come. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart I believe so when Jasper found out she was hurt, my heart almost broke for him. Please update soon, this is such a huge cliffhanger, finding out how she will take to vampire life.

xoKellyAnneexo chapter 33 . 6/1/2009
oh my gosh!

finally, she's a vampire.

you scsred me for a minute though! lol

awesome chapter!

i'm excited for more!
Snoball13 chapter 33 . 5/30/2009
oh please, they can be so annoying, all of them. why the hell would she have any reason to hurt them? i mean, yea, she's prolly not going to college in the fall, but still, they can be so freaking annoying. urgh! carlisle and esme had better be kind about it, and if edward is an asshole, i will absolutely forgive him for tearing his head off. literally. i mean, they can always just put him back together, right? and i swear, i'll kill jake myself, come into the story, or whatever is necessary, if he makes a big deal out of all this. after all, natalia DID tell jazz to change her. sure it was "under pain of death" and all, but still, she tasked him to do it.
twilightchica17 chapter 33 . 5/30/2009
that was a bittersweet chapter. im glad he could save her but kinda sucks for her because she didnt want that life. im glad he was able to stop. now they can really spend thier thier whole lives together...tear...jk. i liked it. my guess is that she'll be a strong vamp but with a bit more self control than most new borns. cant wait to see how thing will turn out.
Rose-la Cullen chapter 33 . 5/30/2009
I'm so excited for natalia's new life!
Lati08 chapter 33 . 5/30/2009
I almost cried, plz update soon
Simply Lissa chapter 33 . 5/30/2009

So I con't say that there was an unexpected twist in the story, but it was very nice to read as allways.

And I'll give your new sory a chance.

I promise

Sinisterly yours & lots of love,

Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 33 . 5/30/2009
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
MessintheMirror chapter 33 . 5/29/2009
I am honestly at a lost for words! This chapter came together so beautifully! Just freaking amazing! It was emotional, heartwrenching, rip your heart out drama, and full of sadness! I love seeing the inner battle that both of them are having, trying to decide what to do. The song is just perfect, it almost like matches up wiht the speed I read, to where as I am reading a part, I am hearing it as well, so perfect pick. I cant tell you how sad this chapter made me. I literally was crying by the second line.

Favorite line : They say that perfection often times comes with a price. So, it should’ve come as no surprise that this ended up happening

It is just perfect and simple at the same time. It has this huge message, but is just a few words. Its amazing! You know I love your writing, and I am going right now to read the new official story. Cant wait!

snoodles chapter 33 . 5/29/2009
Didn't see that coming. Now did Jasper stop himself or did Edward help him? I'm wondering if things will be the same for them. Will Jasper still be imprinted on a human or will it just be true love now that she is a vamp.
Moirailis chapter 33 . 5/29/2009
Ooh, update soon! :)
Moirailis chapter 32 . 5/28/2009

update. soon.
Snoball13 chapter 32 . 5/28/2009
well, he's prolly about to change her, with or without consent, and you kno, she's unconscious, so it'll be without. and jake'll either be cool with it, or there will be major fallout with alice stuck in the middle. fallout would be more fun, as long as nobody ends up dead because of it. but at least then, in theory, nat would get to meet all the wolves. after she was more accustomed and less likely to attack the m on scent, of course, but still. oh, poor jazz! i can't believe how bad this is for him, altho i totally saw it coming sometime in the near future. all happiness has a price, and she was at her happiest right then. yay for fate. not.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »