Reviews for Until You're Mine
Snoball13 chapter 32 . 5/28/2009
well, he's prolly about to change her, with or without consent, and you kno, she's unconscious, so it'll be without. and jake'll either be cool with it, or there will be major fallout with alice stuck in the middle. fallout would be more fun, as long as nobody ends up dead because of it. but at least then, in theory, nat would get to meet all the wolves. after she was more accustomed and less likely to attack the m on scent, of course, but still. oh, poor jazz! i can't believe how bad this is for him, altho i totally saw it coming sometime in the near future. all happiness has a price, and she was at her happiest right then. yay for fate. not.
MessintheMirror chapter 32 . 5/28/2009
OH MY GOD! I know it was going to happen, just didnt realize that it was going to happen so soon! I thought I still had sometime! lol...what an awesome chapter. Glad to see everyone happy for a little bit at least. Carlisle is ok with the move and Alice & Jake will be living with them? Didnt see Jake living with Jasper but its still awesome! So excited for whats to come! Love this story!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 32 . 5/28/2009
oh god oh god oh god!

the suspense!

you're killing me woman!
snoodles chapter 32 . 5/27/2009
How could you let this happen. Everything was fallinf in place. I hope that Jasper has the willpower to change her. I do believe that life or death could overstep the treaty.
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 32 . 5/27/2009
GASP! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please update soon!
Lati08 chapter 32 . 5/27/2009
*tears* OMG NO!

Look see I reviewed now update UPDATE UPDATE
Simply Lissa chapter 32 . 5/27/2009
O MY GOD !

I can't believe you let us hangin' there !

I tought they were going to be all happy and stuff and then this happens !

It't truly unbelieveble.

But it was a really great chapter

Sinisterly yours & lots of love,

Lissa

XOXO
polarmayden chapter 32 . 5/27/2009
AH! No you can't kill Natalia off, I think I am going to cry! Very well written and I am happy that Carlisle changed his mind, but now I think it was in vain. Can't wait to read more! :)
jaz chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
CLIFFHANGER! Really? That's so not nice.
jaz chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
CLIFFHANGER! Really? That's so not nice.
twilightchica17 chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
OH MY GOSH! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! she has to be ok. he cant go on wihtout her. if shes ok this might ruin thier plans a bit. ugh...that was awesome!
liljenrocks chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
I'm going nuts trying to figure out what happened! Update ASAP!
Simply Lissa chapter 31 . 5/22/2009
I started reading your story with a ot of doubts.

Because I personally am a great fan of jasper/alice.

But I must say, your story is really great.

All my doubts melted away once I started reading.

So I hope you post your next chapter really soon.

Sinisterly yours,

Lissa

XOXO
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 31 . 5/18/2009
WOAH...Please update soon!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 31 . 5/18/2009
oh dangit carlisle!

gr!

wow, you got me mad at carlisle!

that never happens! lol.