Reviews for Dark Summer
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16
Such amazing writing! I am enjoying this series immensely!
drkraez chapter 1 . 3/14
OMG. This series is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Beautiful! Simply gorgeous.
carae chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love your writing style, this story was beautiful in a way I can't explain why
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! What an Eric POV! He will get his second chance.
TheVikingsMistress chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow, I seriously have chills running up and down my spine! I love the way you write, it reality comes together beautifully :)
Banky chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Raw & emotive, real tear-jerking stuff. Not sure i should thank you, this time.

My eyes are still leaking.
alison actually chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I just discovered that this is a series of short stories after thinking that The Deep was a one-off. I am VERY excited about this :-) Erics heartache and regret in this one is desperately sad. I cant wait to read the next 'episode' when Sookie rises.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Eric's pain... My gosh, Eric's pain kills me! "I feel. I feel. I feel."
luvvamps chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Can't say anything but WOW!
deletedid chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
So good So good So good
Nyah chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, this whole chapter and the one before were powerful but the ending really packed a punch.

I understand now. The distance, the curve of her lips like a secret these past three nights.

My Child. What have you done?
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I can't believe this, it's too amazing!"To love is to bury"...I disagree with Eric, but I agree with Pam.
chedward chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow. Excellant character work on Eric. I look forward to finishing all your stories, would love to see your take on Eric's POV of any of the books..You have captured the grieving perfectly, the way his thoughts are going in a vicious cycle "to love is to bury. Love it and let it go. How could i have been so f* stupid?" I love it!