Reviews for Dark Summer
KricketNorthman chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow! Just wow! You truly are an exceptional writer. I really linger on your words and the feelings they evoke. The grief Eric was feeling was palpable. And some of your statements really resonated within me-"Time: That word for the world flowing around and on ahead of we who are frozen in grief." So true. You also really nailed Eric's regrets. I was particularly taken by his longing to know: "I want to know what I felt like to her. What I was to her. What sounds I made in her mind. She, my comfort, I her-what?" I also was correct in thinking that the item he slipped into his pocket from her room was a bullet, I just hadn't guessed all three. The scene in her room was heartbreaking-particularly his t-shirt soaked in the salt of her tears. And you've left us with quite a cliffhanger. I'm so glad he can still sense her, so I can't wait to see the Sookie who is rising. Wonderful work!
nattblod chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was amazing! You made me cry again lol. I can't wait for more ;)
bcsealine chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This story is great. I can't wait for more! Please update series soon!
KrazyKatt chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I can't wait to see if Sookie accepts her fate or not. Will she be the same or different as many are when they are turned. I love this storyline. Thank you for your great work.
Malanna chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You continue to amaze me with these one-shots. I find I simply can't get enough. The intensity of emotion, the way you deftly delve into each character's mind, it is utterly brilliant. Thank you, thank you for sharing your gift with us. You inspire me not only as a fellow author, but as a reader - CH could do with a few lessons from you.
Vixenfae chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Please tell me you are going to do another story.
Suki59 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Thank you so much. Your writing is beautiful. Reading it is like scratching an itch that couldn't be reached-so satisfying! Please keep going!
nox-alatus chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love the way you write. So emotional and sad, but remdemption in there as well. Absolutely beautiful.
Eric Is Mine chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
WOW! To actually say that now, seems inadequate for this moment.

This companion piece was so moving, so gut wrenching, so heart breaking. At the end, I found peace though. But, I’m still crying (I know - big baby! That’s me.)

I can tell that you really had to dig deep into Eric to write this one. But this is how I would think he would feel and what he would do if this actually happened.

And poor Pam! Was it the right thing to do? I don’t know but I sure hope like h*ll that we find out soon.

Great piece, seriously! I pray that you are working on a sequel! Please tell that you are. Lie, if you have to.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
WOW! More great writing...keep it up. D
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This. Was. SO. SO. SO. AMAZING! That story was the highlight of my day. I love this series of stories and all the different POV's and the love and so much else. XD I look forward to the next piece!
TurnedByEric chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I dried my eyes and mulled over the reasons I found this POV piece to be so deeply affecting. I believe it is because you chose to construct your Eric's internal world using the organic pigments our own emotions and instincts are blended with. Indecision. Pride. REGRET. Externally imposed finalities that go contrary to our secret - or most humiliatingly displayed - hopes and dreams.

Oh, my heart. (And my inner cynic shakes her head...and smirks.)
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Beautiful. Harrowing.
sillyshalie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Woohoo, there are more to come. I am greatly enjoying these.
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
WOW! All I can say is WOW!

I await your next work!