Reviews for The Story of a Life
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beautiful, and it suits their personalities well. Good job and keep on writing!

BTW, not too sappy. Just cute enough for this pairing.
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
An absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing tale. The characters and scenes were portrayed perfectly. A wonderful piece of work. Thank you. :)

Sora
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love this fic to death. It manages to be incredibly fluffy and sad at the same time, while still conveying a feeling of hope. Wonderful job.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aww . . . that was really , REALLY sad and bittersweet~

i must be honest . . . i CRIED . i havent cried after reading a fic in a LONG time xD;

i love how you described everything , esp. the parts at the end , and the thing with the sunset , and . . . MY GOD ! i just love it all , every single thing of this fic , esp. the fluff~

the title is very fitting , too , imho .

just . . . brilliant . FANTASTIC . please keep up the good work :)
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I REALLY liked this fic!

AllenxLenalee4ever! *_
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hm... kind of sad story but nice one :)
Lyssavirus chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I shall forever remember 2008 as the year I stayed up to midnight reading a one-shot over and over again until my eyes melted out.

This has to be one of the most in-character things I've read, and it was so emotional and inspirational to me. And I noticed, unlike most one-shots I've read, the length of this was very comfortable. It wasn't so short that it was more of a drabble, but it didn't feel like you tried to cram so much into one chapter, either.

Thank you for such a wonderful end to my year, this was an amazing read...!
KyuuinShinkei chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Profound and deep, yet totally simple to understand. Blegh, I don't know what I'm saying.
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
T_T

Digi, you're awesome. Digi, you're cruel.

Digi, you made me depressed as a fool.

Your details, I love it. The feeling, it's there.

You manage to show just how close they both were.

And all in all, the end is so fast,

In that cruel world only little can last.

Beautiful, really beautiful fic. :3 But you know how I feel about deaths~ so no favorite button, sorry. Otherwise, it's awesome.
Odat chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh god was this painful to read. You almost made me cry. To weak to kiss, then too weak to speak, oh god was that sad. I really can't see him living after that. And for him to be honest enough to say it hurts, then my goodness must it hurt.

You did a wonderful job keeping them in character and making this so real. And oh god do I hope this doesn't happen. But I can see it. I can see everything you wrote actually happening. Beautifully done. I need to go read something happy now. Cause this hurts.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
It is very nicely written! Simply love it! It gives off a very warm felling after eading this! )
HikamiTZ chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I expected death! You cheated me! *shot*

srsly tho vary ambiguous *shot again*

Somehow this gave me a Misfits vibe haha (and maybe a story idea entirely unrelated to this story but w/e)

This fic is the epitome of why I envy you. D: HOW CAN YOU CRANK THINGS LIKE THIS OUT SO FAST?

I AM NOT WORTHY