Reviews for Equal
I want a hug! I loved the mental picture of Brennan acting like a five year old. It reminds me so much of my sister at that age. :) This story was very well written and I think that Booth, Brennan and Sweets all had perfect reactions to each other! Nice job and keep it up!
beckettlovescastlealways chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I can almost imagine this actually happening
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awww I really like this! Great job!
Wanderin'soul chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
loved it
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
very good :) you captured the characters very well, I can see this happening in one of the episodes
Ruttan chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really liked this. I could absolutely see this happening. In fact I think that the show should have addressed this very issue. Nicely done.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice! I enjoyed the exchange between Booth and Brennan in Sweets's office... I particularly love how Booth keeps bouncing between Sweets being an incompetent twelve year old, and a qualified professional. I don't think he'll ever make up his mind on that one. :)
kate chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
god that was totally awsome and so realistic. i could visualize the sceen so clearly as if i was watching it on my tv. u are so amazing you captured the characters emotions and protrayed it so wel. anyways it was PERFECTT ! ! !

SO... how long is my "guy hug" gonna last... cause i'm willing to write more

kbrooks09yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
good fic - totally like ALL of them... haha.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
that was good loved it
kate98 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Adorable! The dialogue was believable and in-character. And yay for Sweets-fic!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is amazing. Completely in character, I love it. Great job.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*squee* Guy hugs! I love guy hugs! Hey, if I babble nonstop, do I get a brotherly kiss too?

Anyway, I love love love love LOVE this. Sweets therapy! Hello! It's "totally awesome"! I love Sweets. *rolls eyes* And Booth, of course I love Booth too.

And Booth making fun of Sweets was so... Boothy.

“Thanks for the help, kid. I’ll tell your mom to raise your allowance so that you can buy that comic book you’ve been saving up for.”

Of course, he accepts Sweets as a total professional when it goes to his advantage. Which is hysterical.

I picture, after this, they went to resolve a few more issues. Those being the issues of their INSANE UST. Against a wall, preferably. But Sweets probably won't be present for that. Because then he would be a voyeur, which is really creepy.

Great work, as always!
Zeddie7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was great! I loved it! Sweets was really funny too!

~Zed
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You've touched on an issue that I'd love to see them discuss with Sweets (or better yet, Gordon Gordon). It was glossed over too lightly in the series and, even as good at compartmentalizing as she is, there has to be a part of her that feels exactly as you've described. Nice job with this!

(Do I get a guy hug now? Please?)