Reviews for Fatherhood
amandapril chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
So I'm a little confused I just got done reading fatherhood so when remy dies is he going to spend his after life with gabby or Draco

By the way you write the best stories
Fernsfairie chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I'm almost in tears again. A beautiful little ficlet to end the trilogy. Prefect.
love-by-moonlight chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
i have just read fatherhood and you now have me crying,one of the best story i have read,thank-you
Lientjuhh chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
This story too made me cry.. Well done.. :) I liked it.. :)
toobadIcan'twrite chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
I've now read all three stories, and I'm sad they're over! I'm glad you had Remy move on, 19 is way too young to be lonely for the rest of your life. Good job! Thank you!
Swallows a lot chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
sorry to say this but because im a major drarry shipper, the ending to the second and the third story all together were hated.
HermyDraco11243 chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
I have been with this trilogy since the beginning and i'm sorry to see it end. But as all things do, i wanted to let you know i have loved all of the stories. Please keep writing, even if it isn't about Remus Severus Snape, i'll be sure to read it too.

~HermyDraco11243~

aka. Layla
Airlady chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Beautiful ending - the appearance of Draco made it complete. Good to see that his daughter will be Lady Black in her own right. Thank you.
harrysgurl22 chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Love, Love, Love that Draco came to Remy after the baby was born. Now he can truly live in peace with Gabby. I love the whole trilogy. Good job.
j2sweet2008 chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Thank you for writing such a wonderful set of stories. I have enjoyed reading them. You are a wonderful writer and I hope to read you next story as well.
Airlady chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
What a beautiful proposal and set of gifts.
Airlady chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
What a nice interlude.
Airlady chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
The bracelet was a lovely gift.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
what the hell are you writing about?

;_;
Airlady chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
So good to see Drake returned and everyone getting closer to normal.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »