Reviews for Fatherhood
charmedpiper1819 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I don't like you LoyalSlytherinForever because you killed Draco and he won't be be a father to Drake Junior. Your username is LoyalSlytherinForever but you show no loyalty to Slytherins because you killed off Draco. I liked your stories before you killed off Draco. My pet peeve of fanfiction stories is when people kill my favorite character and when they have children to raise! I still think you reveal that Matt is Draco but under a Polyjuice Potion because he is trying to protect Harry and Drake Junior from other people that wants to harm them. If you don't being back Draco put Harry with Gabrielle because I like them together instead of with Matt. I agree with Drake Junior I don't like him either but if you being Matt as Draco I would like him! If you being back Draco I would read your stories again!
j2sweet2008 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Another great chapter. Will Drake ever trust Matt? I can not wait to see what happens next.
Airlady chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Sometimes children are more perceptive than adults. However it was nice Remy got out for a little while.
j2sweet2008 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
That was a good chapter. I like the fact the Drake does not trust Matt just yet.
charmedpiper1819 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I wish Matt was Draco and he lost his memory. I wish this because I miss Draco being with his son Drake and his husband Harry. I love the part where you put Chloe and Ginny together and they are having a baby. Maybe I might read your stories again even through you killed off my favorite character Draco!
Wildbookaddict chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
i like drake, he seems like a bright little boy, and i am happy harry's finally moving on
Wildbookaddict chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
that chapter was great as usual,and can you imagineme and baby draconis share the same birthday, was the date chosen at random
Airlady chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Remy's progress is good. Drake sounds quite intelligent and insightful.
j2sweet2008 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very good job. I like the way you brought the centaurs back into the story. And the promise of a bright future for little Drake.
HermyDraco11243 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Perfect. I was so upset when Draco died, i don't think i would be able to move on if my boyfriend died. Remy doesn't deserve to be happy though. Please keep up the good work.
Airlady chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Beautiful beginning.
charmedpiper1819 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I hate this story because the author killed off Draco and he was my favorite character in this story!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm absolutely looking forward for more chapters!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5