Reviews for Fate?
Ayeisha Amara Cali Nicole chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
please...pretty...pretty...please update pleas
CriesInElvish chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I do like this story alot, it is so hard to find good SatoRisa nowadays... well done, please update soon... :)
One percent chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
:D amazing! I hope I will get to read the next chapter soon, it's captivating ;)
One percent chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I am in love with the idea! and the way you write is just as great! :3 yesh
maripas chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Hey m it really really wasn't like a wow amazing chapter but it was okay and well I'm glad you at least wrote. But I honestly feel that Satoshi's kind of Oc at the end when he gets surprised it's nothing like him.

Well Good Luck! Keep Writting! God Bless You!
YukariSejuru chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
holy snap crackle pop rice crispies...that was exciting o.o Nice work as usual! It's so great to see you have some new updates! I hope Risa can meet Satoshi soon and poor Dark he just got a good eardrum killer from Risa. lolz RIku how nice of you. So Thanks for all the hard work! I can't wait til ur next chappie!
Ai Star chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
LOL! that's funny! good one! keep up the very good work! update soon! W
black.maple.tree chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is so interesting! You should really continue it!
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hmm this is pretty good for just the first chapter. I do hope you find time to get rid of that writer's block of yours and write more for this. I think i'll enjoy the future events of this story. Great job with it and keep doing your best!
Draycos chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That last one made me smile. He has to be warm and open up with me, which Satoshi doesn't do unless he really really really knows or likes you. Ha, keep up the good work and update soon, 'k
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Your writing is great! I just sorta read your stories one after the other... and should probably head back to review the others. Your story has started really great - lots of potential for some great Risa / Satoshi interaction. _