Reviews for Quotes: Writing Prompts
Muircheartach chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Rereading some of your works and this question got me thinking. If I'm doing my math correctly (which there's a possibility that I'm not) Spence could march that summer. Spence would be turning 22 that year, but if he turned 22 after June 1st he would still be eligible to march that summer. It would be his age-out year (and Lucy's depending on her birthday). As for which corps, I could picture them marching with the Bluecoats. I'm not a percussionist, but from what I can tell they've got a pretty decent drumline and I think that the Bluecoats' style fits the two of them. I also have a friend who is marching in the Bluecoats drumline on quads this summer, so that might have something to do with it.

Muircheartach
slytherinslut13 chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
too lazy to log in...

anyhoos... This is really funny. WGI Totally amazing- unless the teacher that yo swear stalks you is the one giving out trophies...yeah. I lke this. keep going!
singintoyourself chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
Love the T/B love that's been spreading. It must be an effect of the kick up of the indoor seasons ;)
Somewei chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
Ee! Tres cute! *huggles Tony* My favorite guy drummer! *glomps* I love it!
singintoyourself chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
Oh I love the Prom fluff. )
singintoyourself chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
Aw I love British charm. I love the prom focus you're been doing in the last few chapters. Great job as usual!
singintoyourself chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
I definatly think that Tom is better suited for being in the Quotes than the drabbles. They're longer and often more humerous than the drabbles (I know many of mine turned into angst/drama...). Loves as usual! Can't wait for more!
singintoyourself chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
Yay Lucy and yay prom! Got to start looking for my dress-junior prom is super early this year...)

Loved it as usual!
singintoyourself chapter 23 . 1/28/2009
Tom is basically equal to or greater than awesome. He reminds me of my best friend in so many ways. Loved it!
singintoyourself chapter 20 . 1/19/2009
Hehehe love Lucy/Spence and all the action they're getting in the drabbles. )

Great as usual!
singintoyourself chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
Aw, poor Luce!

Hope the book comes out alright! Can't wait to see it )
singintoyourself chapter 18 . 1/14/2009
I'm loving the Lucy/Spence action in these! I think that writing a novel about their corp life would be very interesting-and cool. Blue Devils would be crazy and that would make a prett ba battery. )
singintoyourself chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
Love younger Lucy! Great work as usual-can't wait to see more!
singintoyourself chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Great as usual! I don't know whether you know this but the story isn't being updated on the list of stories. I get the updates through email but I can't get to it through the marching band page. It's super weird!
Somewei chapter 14 . 1/5/2009