Reviews for The Tangled Web
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
I thought this was bella and Edward?
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I fell in love with this story from the beginning. ANd now I've been waiting years for it to finish. Can't you please finish it? PLease? :(
Daisy Grace chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Well, I'm stopping here. This could be a good story, but I guess we'll never know. I'm not reading any further because-"why should I?"-good luck in all your future writing endeavors!-Daze :)
luvrofink9 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
What a fucking sleezeball Dr. Fuckgood is! How could he do this to Bella after he had to have her! I hate him with a passion! Please bring Edward in the mix anf fuck Carlisle!
topanga01 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
loved? will u continue?
justginger chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT?
KrittleTwilighted chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
God he's a dick in this but I love the story so far. If Rose was to come clean to Bella, I think Bella would see what's going on. It would be nice to see them girls take him down and make him see what a dick he is and beg Bella to stay. Then she will run off into the sunset with Edward. LoL Sounds good to me but I bet yours will be better
toodamnoldforthis chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Well, crap! I just realized that this not a "complete" story. I only read completed stories to avoid frustration of having to wait for an ending - or - avoid getting confused by reading too many stories at once. I am enjoying this story so far, but will have to wait until it is completed before I continue. Hopefully, you will get back to it soon. Thanks!
RaindropsToo chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great beginning to this story! I am hooked, but I just noticed that you haven't updated since February. Are you going to finish?
Muzo chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Awesome story. Any Edward?

Please update again!
Ginger98 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Carlisle could just tell her that he's sterile, that he was tested while 'out of town', or a few years ago or whatever. He could just tell her that he was too ashamed & didn't know how to tell her. Not that I want to help him in his lies. Hell, doesn't he have doctor friends who would lie for him & let him fake getting a sperm analysis?

I can't imagine what has kept you from posting since February. I hope it isn't anything serious. If you're worried about how good this story is, well, I think it's fan-fucking-tastic, & I would hate to see it go unfinished.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bella move on with Edward because no one deserves to be in a relationship based on lies. That being said, I also hope Carlisle finds a woman that can bring him to his knees. Maybe Nina since he's able to be honest with her, & she doesn't put up with his bullshit.

You really shouldn't brag about getting to see Nina's tits. Some of us might get jealous!
Ginger98 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I almost didn't start reading this since the last update was back in February. I'm hoping it's just a really short story, & that you haven't abandoned it, especially now that I'm 3 chapters in & hooked on every luscious word. I'm intrigued to find out how this all comes back around to Rose's revenge, & what other pieces to the puzzle she has gathered.

I see why Ninapolitan loves this story so much. Between you & her, HOT BITCH needs to always be written in all caps! I'm still in debate on how necessary it should be for him to have it tattooed on his ass.

Ok, I'm going to finish reading this, hopefully, before my eyelids insist on collapsing. Otherwise, I'll be reading in the morning before work. I'm really loving this story so far.
MamiMia chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Please tell me you will continue this...

I hope to know what happens to Bella...
sidedishofsimile chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
holy crap! I notice you haven't updated in a while but I plead for you to continue. I'm dying to know what happens next!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
this is awsome..

please..

the last update was in february.

it's june now..

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

this is a really good story.

i love your plot :)