Reviews for Pain Over Pleasure
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is the kind of story that sticks in your mind forever. ,_,;

Good job, and don't worry, you're not the only one mad here -
Black.bloodied.rose chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, my god. I love it. Officially my favourite story! I like how you were more telling it looking back than in the present.
morbidbirdy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that story. . .it well. . .how do i put this?WAS TOTALLY AWSOME I LOVED MADNESS AND I LOVED THIS STORY! YOU ARE A MISTRISS OF STORY TELLING!
Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You're going to hell, and it will be WORTH IT.

That was EPIC.

I like how you used the point of view to make it so excellent, and really...the point of view made the last line just SO awesome.

I'm going to hell for enjoying this, I'm sure. So I'll see you there.
p.s.Pancake chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
...Exceptionally creepy, but I wouldn't say you are going to hell.

Not at all.

It was well-written (exceptionally so), provided that you wanted Riff to be past the brink of sanity.

I pity Jezebel. More than usual.

Excellent piece of work; really leaves the reader thinking.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was amazing! You really did a great job writing in Riffael's twisted piont of view. And the smut! Oh, the sweet, delicaious smut! You so rock! I loved this a lot.
Doc Blue chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Maybe. I favorited this...does that mean I'm going to hell to?
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Well, that was interesting. Different, that's for sure. xD

I think you captured everything so well. Sadistic Riff's kinda fun. xD But... I still feel bad for poor Jizabel... D:

Lovely job! :D
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I liked it

Poor Jizabel though. He's always gettin' raped and hurt 'an stuff. *To Jizabel* Don't worry I'll love you unconditionally! Give me a chance I promise not to rape you...that much...ok fine only if you actually want me to...well then it's not rape...Hmm...I ramble! Anyways amazing story. Please update Tales From Another Broken Home soon!
skysedge chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Yep, you're going to hell :p Don't worry, it's nice there. TRUST me. XD

I actually liked this. A lot. I hated myself for liking it but...my god, I liked it. Arcana!Riff is kick ass. Jizabel being stubborn is kick ass. Blood play, even more so.

*evil laugh* I love you!

Though I can't help but think our previous conversations helped to spur this on? XD What are we doing to ! Bring on Tales of the Boymanthing! :D

x