Reviews for Reconciliation
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
My God Sookie is such a spineless dumbass. How could you do that to her? Do you as a writer enjoy turning potentially strong characters into dumbass victims and pro-abuse bastards? It's obvious that in your writing world you enjoy making the women suffer violently while the men barely notice that anything happened. Are you truly that pro-abuse? God I hope you don't have children that you're teaching this bullshit to.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Well duh, Eric, Sookie suffered because you abused the hell out of her. Imagine that. You don't deserve to sweep up her dead skin cells. Abusive prick.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
How will Sookie be "laughing" and "dancing" if Eric suddenly decides that he needs to break more of her bones again?

Oh, but Eric, you did force yourself on Sookie when you decided to break her bones, break her heart, break her mind, and break her spirit.

It's appalling how Eric honestly expects Sookie to simply forget that he abused her so gratuitously. That is a true sign of the classic abuser.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Why is Eric so delusional that he still would even dream that Sookie might in any way want to be "his"? What, does he think she likes being abused? Does he think she likes having him break her bones, her heart, her mind and her spirit? Eric is fucking delusional.

Good God, Eric, the ""only"" time he hurt her? Really? So it's ok if he "only" hurt her once, right? Abusive asshole.

LMAO - Eric seething about a scar after he tossed her around, broke her bones, broke her heart, broke her mind, and broke her spirit? That's too funny.
lzdiva4 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
It was good to have Eric's POV. I think many of us found Understanding hard to take in some ways, but we agree that your storytelling is beautiful. This one gave us a little more insight into what Eric was feeling and thinking through it all and we're able to see his remorse more clearly, even if we don't necessarily forgive his actions.
Meridiean chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
*wanders off muttering about what a mewling push-over Sookie is to so quickly absolve such an abusive, controlling mate who knowingly, actively, willfully hurt her just to get his way, no matter how he tries to justify his horrible actions...like he couldn't have had her read the vamps from his office after actually thinking to TALK to her calmly about it? I just "love" how quickly she forgave him for bruising her, forcing her to use a part of herself she was truly afraid of and against her nature, BREAKING HER BONES, violently abusing her in public, and then, even after being so willingly cruel to her, to top it off with the Clancy murder? AND SHE FORGIVES HIM LIKE A GOOD LITTLE DOGGIE?!* *oops...vaulted from "muttering" to "shouting" there for a bit...*

I know it's an older story of yours, but I do love it (except for a couple of major plot points...), and can't wait to read the rest of it. I really do hope Sookie finds a way to hurt, bruise, break, and humiliate Eric in public like he did to her...oh, wait...those are characteristics of an abusive mate. *giving you the stink-eye, lol*
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
bethelove chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
great story
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Sweet and funny. The wisecracks and jokes very satisfying.
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
And sookie's memory impaired line to Eric! Apart from Eric being obviously beside himself, which was exhausting reading that stream of consciousness from him before he sees sookie for firs time in 10 months! very entertaining Eric pov!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
He hee that wily vamp!
jsnider chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm irritated with Eric that he never takes responsibility for his actions towards Sookie and still seems as if they were justified in how he treated her in the bar that night. Sookie was right to leave. Pam was right when she told him he could of handled it very differently-there was no extreme urgency. He seriously damaged Sookie and changed her forever. I have loved Eric from the beginning...but he was wrong. And then Sookie apologized to him in a later chapter and all he could say was she didn't know how much it cost him to do that...Bullshit. ERGH...he's on my bad list today! I'm sure he will redeem himself in later chapters.
Barranca chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
"Now that she is so powerful, her occasional arguments with me will appear less damaging. On the contrary, I'll look even stronger for daring to fight with her." Eric's pragmatism makes me laugh.
Dizzyxx chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I've always enjoyed reading stories in Eric's POV. Poor guy... Ten months of torture without her... I'm amazed at Bill (and Sam)! Stand up dudes for reassuring him )
Aphrothena chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
The tables were turned for Eric and Sookie in terms of protection. I enjoyed the ironies in the story throughout. The story was deepened with Eric's POV. It gave more life and meaning. I savored their exchange of words verbally and mentally. It just proves that they are really for each other more than ever. Eric's gentle and strategic persuasion until gaining Sookie's trust again...it was beautiful!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »