Reviews for Reconciliation
Meridiean chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
*wanders off muttering about what a mewling push-over Sookie is to so quickly absolve such an abusive, controlling mate who knowingly, actively, willfully hurt her just to get his way, no matter how he tries to justify his horrible actions...like he couldn't have had her read the vamps from his office after actually thinking to TALK to her calmly about it? I just "love" how quickly she forgave him for bruising her, forcing her to use a part of herself she was truly afraid of and against her nature, BREAKING HER BONES, violently abusing her in public, and then, even after being so willingly cruel to her, to top it off with the Clancy murder? AND SHE FORGIVES HIM LIKE A GOOD LITTLE DOGGIE?!* *oops...vaulted from "muttering" to "shouting" there for a bit...*

I know it's an older story of yours, but I do love it (except for a couple of major plot points...), and can't wait to read the rest of it. I really do hope Sookie finds a way to hurt, bruise, break, and humiliate Eric in public like he did to her...oh, wait...those are characteristics of an abusive mate. *giving you the stink-eye, lol*
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
bethelove chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
great story
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Sweet and funny. The wisecracks and jokes very satisfying.
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
And sookie's memory impaired line to Eric! Apart from Eric being obviously beside himself, which was exhausting reading that stream of consciousness from him before he sees sookie for firs time in 10 months! very entertaining Eric pov!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
He hee that wily vamp!
jsnider chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm irritated with Eric that he never takes responsibility for his actions towards Sookie and still seems as if they were justified in how he treated her in the bar that night. Sookie was right to leave. Pam was right when she told him he could of handled it very differently-there was no extreme urgency. He seriously damaged Sookie and changed her forever. I have loved Eric from the beginning...but he was wrong. And then Sookie apologized to him in a later chapter and all he could say was she didn't know how much it cost him to do that...Bullshit. ERGH...he's on my bad list today! I'm sure he will redeem himself in later chapters.
Barranca chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
"Now that she is so powerful, her occasional arguments with me will appear less damaging. On the contrary, I'll look even stronger for daring to fight with her." Eric's pragmatism makes me laugh.
Dizzyxx chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I've always enjoyed reading stories in Eric's POV. Poor guy... Ten months of torture without her... I'm amazed at Bill (and Sam)! Stand up dudes for reassuring him )
Aphrothena chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
The tables were turned for Eric and Sookie in terms of protection. I enjoyed the ironies in the story throughout. The story was deepened with Eric's POV. It gave more life and meaning. I savored their exchange of words verbally and mentally. It just proves that they are really for each other more than ever. Eric's gentle and strategic persuasion until gaining Sookie's trust again...it was beautiful!
Northwoman chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I loved this and Eric's POV. I am not sure I would like the series as much without this.
jonilo chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Great addition to the series. I think it would be better to stay first person throughout Eric's spoken words as well as his thoughts.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
trinity133 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
That Eric, he can accomplish anything. I am glad that he won Sookie back, even though things looked bleak in the beginning with the whole Sookie has powers. He is so determined, cunning wrapped together with a great sense of humor. You gotta love him! I am glad that it worked out for E/S, and yes, we could not have ESN end, could we?
picksie chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Great chapter. I especially appreciated Eric's assessment of Sookie's treatment of Isaiah: "Easier on her conscience and yet worse for him to live with."
missmatchedromantic chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
This is great. I love hearing it from Eric's POV. He is so tortured over Sookie's distance from him, yet he's still soo Eric. Gotta love him.