Reviews for First Time
SeddieLoveIsAwesome chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Freddie describing their first time was hilarious, especially when he said " did u just pee in my mouth?" I was laughing so hard I woke up my brother :) love it ;)
I-read-books-not-drugs chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Omg usually i don't read stuff like THIS but that was good. i really liked it and i want you to update another chappy, i like the story, it is a balance between stuff and sex;)
TaeKaiyMile chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
have you done it before?

cause thats a lot of description

especially about the barrier and breaking
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow. i have never read anything like before in my life. good job. very exciting.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
it was great! i think u should continue it u know make more chapters i'd love that ) good work
Team-Jacob-Always chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Very good (:

I really think u should do u next chapter. Maybe A couple of more. U could write the next one in sams POV and maybe show her real feelings bc to me it seemed like she Is really feeling more! Then maybe she is pregant. Bc u know he didn't use a condom and they have done it like 5 times! Perfect set up! Anyways! If u wan any help with anything just message me and I will help

3 Kelsi (:
Never. Shout. Valeria chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
perfecto

do a story
sockstar chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Congratulations. This was hilarious.
Zoey101fanx chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I liked this fanfic I found it kinda exciting to read there r a few spelling mistakes but I don't really care all I care about is reading a good story well done added to my faves and subcribed
LinkOmega chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Great story no plot holes and nice job on the flashbacks but plz write a sequel to this story it has great potential the spelling eh need just a little work.
Blue Sword Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I liked it. You should seriously do an update to say why Sam felt that way and her finally giving in to THE LOVE!
CornMuffinMissy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I was curious enough to read it and now I regret it. Boy, you have a sick mind. Very sick.
Yeah It Was Only A Kiss chapter 1 . 4/1/2009