Reviews for Tryin'a Make a Living and Doin' the Best I Can
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You kicked my outsider POV button. Again. I really like to see the guys in a new light like that. And Kayla was awesome. Thank you for this little one shot that fit so well in the universe you've created!
cheetahluke chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Love it... love it ... love it!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was awesome and funny! I loved it! Can't wait for more stories from you!
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Good story!

thanks for sharing it.

You did a great job and I enjoyed it so much!

Although the boys were pretty beat up?

That's okay, I'll be sure to take good care of them!

JLE73 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice little one-shot to wake up to on a cold winters morning by one of my current favorite writers! Thanks for having the boys make my day a litter brighter. Keep writing ;)
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love these “third person shooter” fics that spy on our guys using someone else’s POV: don’t think you’ve done that quite so thoroughly as this example in your AU (tho Claire was great! Would love to see her again!). And gahd, no one depicts the Utter Coolness of Dean Winchester quite like your good self! What a yummy treat to see in the New Year.
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh I love it. Write a book and tell me where to buy it. I adore your style.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
One of the things I enjoy most about your stories is the OC's. They add so much to the dimension of the boys. Another interesting and fun to read tale. Thanks for sharing.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
How happy was I to see that you had posted? VERY! VERY! Make that ecstatic... Actually, I knew it was you as soon as I saw the title... Great one shot. I love your choice of pov... I love the way the boys worked together in this. I also love that Dean is still an unquenchable flirt, still drop dead gorgeous, and still a shark! But Sam's drinking still has me worried... And now I want another one... Please? Have a very Happy New Years! But be careful with the hallucinogens... ;-)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2