Reviews for People with things in common
ACake chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please use periods and capital letters. It's a good story ,but the grammar makes it hard to follow.
oo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
work on your grammar. it made it hard to read coz there was no proper grammer. other than that it was perfect! i loved it! plz write more! thanx!
Becky.xo chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hey

I enjoyed it, it was really sweet :)

Good job,

B x
naleysocute23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was a short and sweet oneshot :D
hali.in.college chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
If you are going to writer a fiction or original work could you please spell the names of the characters correctly. If you don't know how to spell them go to Wikipedia and find out. There's plenty of information on the show there.

I didn't get past the first part after you spelled Humphrey wrong and after you didn't use correct grammar like capitalization for the first letter in a sentence.

Roughly translated this was a piece of garbage because I couldn't even tell you what it was about.

I would try to re-read it but it might hurt my eyes and I'm too young to go blind or brain dead from reading garbage produced by what would assume to be some twelve year old fan girl who doesn't know what she's doing.

Do a better job next time or do a favor and don't write again. It will save us all some misery, my dear.
Katy5219 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
first with the good things:

your storyline was really original, in fact this was the first Chuck/Jenny fic I've ever also added parts of the actual show nicely into created the situations in which they collided nicely and you had some great dialogue there :)

Then with the bad:

There were some grammar mistakes which kind of stuck out like a sore , while you did add some parts of the show into it, you forgot something really important:in the 1st episode, Chuck tried to rape perhaps you should've let us see why Jenny changed her mind about ,since you included the part in which chuck admits he was in love with Blair, you should've perhaps shown us why he didn't feel that way with them basically being soulmates on the show.

Final Comments:

all in all, I think this had the potential to be a very intriguing and special time you should make it a bit longer so that the readers are aware of what the characters are thinking and , if you need a beta(someone to proof-read fics for you) I can help you with that :)You seem to really like writing so you should continue doing it and improving your skills!