Reviews for Resolutions
ThatFilmStudent chapter 2 . 7/2
I love both chapters so much.
Congrats : )
Yattanaruto chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Queerwolf, that's marvelous. Wouldn't it be nice for that kind of stuff to happen in real life? Oh well, I guess I'll just read fics about it :D
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Aww such a great fic. I love it. I was expecting the beginning to be a bit more different to chapter one and clear that it was Remus' pov but then it got into it proper and it was brilliant and lovely.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Amazing! I adore it! Soo lovely! Amazing emotion and build up and so funny too xx
Chance13 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Great story- some of it was really cute :) Loved it! It's two years too late but Happy New Year to you too :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Oh oh oh woooow!I can't stop smiling like an idiot!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my goodness, that was just wonderful!
LupinIsABabe chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Good lord. This very nearly made me squeal with sheer delight. I had to stop myself because my flatmates would have thought i was mental. Laaaarve it :)
LupinIsABabe chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
made me smile sooo much. just sitting here reading it with a massive grin on my face like a total fool haha :)
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Wow. just- wow. Moony being hopelessly oblivious. Sirius being hesitantly flirtatious... Awww.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awww. That was sweet. And hot! Well done!
anotherbuskitten chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
happy new year even if it is 2011 now not 2009, oh well. great story
xNomii chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
I Love it!

You are amazing!

Seriously, how did you learn to write like this!

I love almost all your stories, I'm now spitting trough your complete story arsenal, and it just keeps me busy :P
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hmm well this confused me. The characters you selected ont he stories description are Lily Luna Potter and Remus. Lily Luna is Harry's youngest kid, I think you chose the wrong option.

Good story
Luna del Cielo chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Not a slashy fan... But I loved this!