Reviews for A Second Chance
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Usagi - the mid-life crisis!
Sailor Moon Has Balls chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Yes! I'm so glad she pick Mamo-chan. Sorry Seiya fans, but I believe that Mamo-chan is the perfect person for Usagi-chan.
dianthaglitter chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Seiya is displeased. That is all I can come up with at this time.
Rhinoa Lunar chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Its fitting. I had a feeling it would end this way. You did it very well. _ I'm looking forward to your next story.
Bin82501 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Bravo what a conclusion. Keep writing
Aphrodite-08 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
OMFG AWESOME CHAPTER LOVED IT... It was so touching :)
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Darn you that was a really good story.
dianthaglitter chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Seiya is quite displeased with you, missy. She is whispering not so nice things in my ear at the moment. XD Very neat though. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Rhinoa Lunar chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
This was such a perfect ending. I'll still read your epilogue of course, but this will be ingrained for me as the ending. The unknown and the love it took BOTH Mamoru and Seiya to show in the end. As much of a fan as I am for Usagi/Seiya I'm not sure what I want out of this. My mind wanders back and forth. I love it when a story between Usagi/Seiya does NOT involve Mamoru bashing since he really is such a nice guy. You have pulled off an amazing story and I will be posting the URL for my friends on myspace if you don't mind. I want as many people to read this as possible. _
MoonPrincessNece chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
OMG I don't think I've cried so much in my life. And that's a good thing, so plz don't feel bad about it, lol. This was the best chapter yet! There was just so many emotions in it. I think the way you ended this was absolutely perfect. An epilouge is just what this story needs. I will definately be reading this story again after its done _
Bin82501 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Great. I hope she chooses Mamoru.
Rhinoa Lunar chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Oh! Is Mamoru-san going to give her her choice between he and Seiya-kun? Or is he going to try to give her what she has always wanted...a normal life? Please update soon!
Heaven's Archer chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
This is getting unbelievabley good 3 I can't wait for the rest.

It flows great and the characters are beautifully played nice work with a great story!
PriestessHelene chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Gasp! Ack! Need more chapters this was soo great!
MoonPrincessNece chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Oh how this story tugs at my heartstrings every time I read it, lol. Seiya seems like a great guy in this story. But I think that if Usagi Chooses him, it seems that that will cause him pain in the future. And the way Mamoru bared his soul to him about just how much he loves her, I dont think Seiya could tear that away. Especially knowing how much Usagi does love Mamoru. The feeling I'm getting is that Seiya will probably tell her that he can't wholely give up his senshi and his princess forever, take her from her senshi, and live with the fact that he let her give up the true and beautiful love that sees that they have for each other, and be truely happy forever. I not trying cruel to him, he can be a great fit to Usagi, but it just seems here that Mamoru is a better one this time.