Reviews for Don't Hurt My Little Knight
inuyashamunkey chapter 42 . 6/30
WHY IM SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM CRYING WHHHHYYYYY
EdWhereAreYou chapter 31 . 3/28
I couldn't help but lmao at the last paragraph till I can't breathe...what a great way to end of this chapter. But now excuse me while I continue laughing my energy out before I go to next chapter..lol
Purple Lulu chapter 43 . 1/18/2013
I'm begging you, please make sequel where Edward gets therapy and goes out with Jean! This ending is killing me, I don't even care if they all die in the end as long as he gets some therapy and leaves Alphonse! Please!
Dark Mican chapter 43 . 7/27/2012
Holy craaap, YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY. I can't express how much I love this story like- fgdorfuhgohud 333
whimsical-elegance chapter 43 . 7/8/2012
This really is a good fanfic! Pity there aren't many reviews, I was pretty shocked to see it for such a great fic! Love your plot and your ending was great, albeit unexpected. Do keep writing! :)
rabid kuma chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
O_O this story was fantastic. At first I wasn't a fan of the teeny tiny terrors, but they grew on me! I was so sad that Alfons died ._. depressed is more accurate. but still, can't have a great story without the tragedy.

very well done!
otakutrekkiefromtauri chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
best fanfic i have ever read. well written and thought out and even the most ridiculous excess of the plot whic hodgepodge between the original anime and the manga and other stuff thrown in and yet it works nearly perfectly. doesn't seem contrived and the romance is believable and not too squicky( especially for me a straight male.) didn't have to skim over much. the epilogue is pretty much just extra squick for those who enjoy but easily skippable. bravo
Omg chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
CAN'T THEY EXCEPT IT, EDWARD IS BETTER WITH ALFONS GET OVER IT. HE WILL NEVER GO CRAWLING BACK TO AL, HE'S OVER YOU.
AmethystsOnyx chapter 42 . 12/17/2011
really good story!
AnimeLuvv chapter 40 . 8/21/2011
OMG! I am dying right now! Why! Why did he have to die? ! I am freaking out so much right now! This... this is just so tragic. He shouldn't have died. He most defiantly didn't deserve to die like that... really not at all.
AnimeLuvv chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Sorry... Damn iPhone hates me. But anywho, Edward and Alphonse must be together again! This is making me sad. But I would feel sooooo bad for Alfons... It's a double edged sword. BTW I'm relatively sure you saw that I favorites this story and you. Now I know that this is set as an announymous review, but I am who the thing says. I just had issues with logging in. Well. I shall continue reading this marvelous story, despite the fact that it makes my head hurt. 3
AnimeLuvv chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Omfg! How sad! Honestly now!
cabingirls chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
I love the pairings I wouldn't have thought of, like Scar/Winry, and I reallyyyy love how he's still the same Scar. "Baby making rituals" hahaha
cabingirls chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
Just like to say I still love this story and can't stop reading. And cried like 20 times but that's okay. I'm glad Havok found someone! Hahaha :)
cabingirls chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
This is AMAZING so far. So much angst and hurt but it's just beautiful. Glad it wasn't a one-shot :)