Reviews for Unsan Musho
BookwormFT chapter 38 . 5/24
I havent read a long fanfic in a long time but IM SO GLAD I READ THIS, IT WAS AMAZING! i laughed and teared up at the end. it was an emotional rollercoaster, but sooo worth it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 38 . 5/14
Epic fic! Loved it from beginning to end!
Inlovewithships chapter 38 . 12/10/2014
This story was AMAZING! If only this really happened in Naruto Shippudden :((
Inlovewithships chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Wait... Now I'm confused. Why is she doing this?m:/
Inlovewithships chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Woahhh this is tooo cool! It's like an arc of what would have happened if Sakura was in the place of Sasuke! Omygosh! xD I'm excited!
OhPlease chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Shocking revelation!.. Shes so strong because... shes a typical mary sue in your story. -gasp-
GlisteningSnow chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I wished you'd have just made her leave with no retrieval team mission... we all know Sakura is still useless when it comes to fighting at this point. The fight should've been after training with Sound a few years later or something. It's completely unrealistic that Sakura can take on Naruto and Sasuke... and that she's all "smirking" as if shes suddenly Sasuke v2.0.
SafteyPinFreak101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Oh lordy, I've read this story many a times and I fall in love all over again EVERY. TIME. I can honestly say this is the best story I've read on the NET. Keep rocking, friend. You got talent, ya dig?

Peace!
Flaming Belladonna chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
ZMOG Sui-kun :)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love the story...but I wish Sakura woud have married Itachi :)
But it did not go with the pattern of yourstory, such a shame, you gave them such a beautiful synergy pattern
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
this was an amazing story with an original plot. i admired your version of sakura and her strength to do what she did.
tmjay10 chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow
great job!
fantastically realistic
unbelievably believable
Justsumrandomgirl117 chapter 38 . 12/30/2013
.Gosh. What an amazing story! I really love all your fighting scenes, which were damn awesome, and I was practically enthralled by the storyline. Major thanks for the epic journey throughout this fantastic fic. It was... Wow.
kiko280 chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
What was the bottom bit at the end? The itasaku story.
Was it just like a single story?
kiko280 chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
Y was Sakura there? Didn't suna know sakura is an s ranked criminal?