Reviews for Unsan Musho
bbarbie325 chapter 38 . 7/20
I have fallen in love. This was such a beautiful story. I was truly crying tears for the last two chapters.
Inlovewithships chapter 38 . 4/21
Okaie so here I am, awake at 2 am, reading, though I am well aware I have an exam in a few hours But let me just say...WOW! This story is just friggin amazing and I am so happy I found it! Definitely one of the best!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2015
My theam song for this sasusaku story for sasusaku is Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker
BookwormFT chapter 38 . 5/24/2015
I havent read a long fanfic in a long time but IM SO GLAD I READ THIS, IT WAS AMAZING! i laughed and teared up at the end. it was an emotional rollercoaster, but sooo worth it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 38 . 5/14/2015
Epic fic! Loved it from beginning to end!
Inlovewithships chapter 38 . 12/10/2014
This story was AMAZING! If only this really happened in Naruto Shippudden :((
Inlovewithships chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Wait... Now I'm confused. Why is she doing this?m:/
Inlovewithships chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Woahhh this is tooo cool! It's like an arc of what would have happened if Sakura was in the place of Sasuke! Omygosh! xD I'm excited!
OhPlease chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Shocking revelation!.. Shes so strong because... shes a typical mary sue in your story. -gasp-
GlisteningSnow chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I wished you'd have just made her leave with no retrieval team mission... we all know Sakura is still useless when it comes to fighting at this point. The fight should've been after training with Sound a few years later or something. It's completely unrealistic that Sakura can take on Naruto and Sasuke... and that she's all "smirking" as if shes suddenly Sasuke v2.0.
SafteyPinFreak101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Oh lordy, I've read this story many a times and I fall in love all over again EVERY. TIME. I can honestly say this is the best story I've read on the NET. Keep rocking, friend. You got talent, ya dig?

Peace!
Flaming Belladonna chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
ZMOG Sui-kun :)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love the story...but I wish Sakura woud have married Itachi :)
But it did not go with the pattern of yourstory, such a shame, you gave them such a beautiful synergy pattern
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
this was an amazing story with an original plot. i admired your version of sakura and her strength to do what she did.
tmjay10 chapter 27 . 12/31/2013