Reviews for To See You Again
Althea M chapter 48 . 7/16
I've just finished this story and I loved every word of it. My heart broke when Kenshin realized he was all alone, that his family was gone. I was excited for him as he began to search out distant relations, but to what end? I was embarrassed for him having to masquerade as a female in a all women's hotel. I ached when Yuriko cast him aside and worried how they would come together again.

You strung me along masterfully and I enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AM
piccolabimba chapter 48 . 4/24
Wow! Just wow. Thank you for resolving everything and for writing. What a journey!
piccolabimba chapter 28 . 4/23
Oh, thanks for the note about Nekotsuki's story, I just jumped over there to read it. Also, how much of a coincidence is Yuriko's last name, Maekawa?
piccolabimba chapter 28 . 4/23
I have been riveted to this story. I had to put it down to go (ironically) hang up my laundry. Time travel is so cool and so very very sad. Poor Kenshin. Poor Yuriko. I am so glad you finished this thing (I started checking before getting involved.), I can't imagine how you are going to sort all this out. Your OCs are very good, as this is an entirely different setting from Canon, good OCs are essential. I loved that they visited Akabeko and hope the lost rurouni recognizes something!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2019
I love you for writing that ending...
Drknite24 chapter 48 . 12/10/2018
I love these long multi-chapter stories, and yours is one of the best. The time warp has been done many times but it was refreshing to see it told in this way. Thanks for giving Kenshin a happy ending with his love after everything.
Eudaemonic chapter 48 . 3/24/2017
Such a prefer story, thank you for writing it. every chapter is full of emotion, made me weep and laugh. please write more!
animaniacal chapter 48 . 4/7/2016
WELL. I flew through this!

Oof, I was literally dripping tears, staring at my computer and reading this. Utterly heartbreaking and beautiful! The part where Kenshin thinks about losing Hiko was a particular favorite. I'm a new RuroKen fan, and I'm glad I found this, all these years later! Thanks so much for writing!
TOSoldtimer chapter 48 . 3/13/2015
Great story. Read it twice. I particularly enjoyed Kenshin's misadventures with 21st century tech. Girl Kenshin was pretty funny too. I do think they would have had trouble establishing their background and qualifications (on paper) to teach kendo.
Thanks for a wonderful read!
A Midsummer chapter 48 . 9/10/2014
And then they invited the Himuras. Isn't that wonderful? I love how there is Ruroken drama still despite being in the modern world, that Yuriko had worked it all up with Kaoru's past memories in her mind because she is still stubborn, that Kenshin still looks like a cute girl no matter what, that Yuriko's father had come to accept Kenshin (his great great grandfather) despite knowing the truth and despite everything, it all turned out all right in the end. I have been skeptical when I saw this fic's summary once upon a time.

I had shaken my head in disbelief because it hurts to have Kenshin in a time where everyone's dead and he lost his home again. That he been forced to leave everything behind. He didn't see Kenji grow up. And it's so bittersweet at the first few chapters even if I was elated at Yuriko's instinctual recognition of her husband in a past life. The Kenshin-gumi, I missed them. But it was Kenshin who is now in a time alien and different from his own that made me really worry.
DarkenedStar chapter 48 . 8/31/2014
What a beautiful story! Fantastic writing and great plot overall. The only thing that seemed off was how she didn't ask him anything for so long. Just seems like she'd want to know more about him much sooner. But I loved the details in the city layout and the cooking and his thoughts on everything. And while repeating key phrases typically gets annoying, you made it work and it added that sense of urgency, too. Kaoru! It was heartbreaking, but I'm glad they're both(or all three haha) happy in the end. I really enjoyed this one. :) Thanks for sharing it with us!
farfromdaylight chapter 48 . 7/30/2014
This wasn't just one of the best RuroKen fics I've ever read - it's one of the best fics I've ever read, period. The sheer level of detail that went into this work is incredible. I'm a sucker for time travel fics, but timeslip plus reincarnation? Be still, my heart. I've never seen anyone take the concept the way you did, though, with Yuriko *recognizing* Kenshin, and watching her try to reconcile the past that wasn't hers with the present was a fascinating journey. Likewise, watching Kenshin struggle in the modern-day world was absolutely heart-rending.

Beautifully plotted and paced, gorgeously written, and just all-around fantastic. Thank you so, so much for sharing this fic - I know I'll be coming back to it time and time again to enjoy it all over again for years to come.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/24/2014
HUY MENOS MAL QUE LINDOS OTRA VEZ CON NIÑOS PERO SI SUPIERAN MEJOR NO CREO QUE SE ARMA LA ECATONBE
Guest chapter 47 . 7/24/2014