Reviews for New Beginnings
Just found this story :)) amazing.

Loved it :))

The John and Elizabeth parts were perfect. :))
Just the right amount of angst, action and loving :)) . The sparky was perfect :))

BlondieChemGirl chapter 60 . 3/19/2009
It is spring break for me and I have spent my last 3 days off finishing New Beginnings. Really good story - A page turner!:) You have a gifted imagination and a wonderful story-telling ability. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Great Job, BlondieChemGirl
John's PuddleJumper chapter 60 . 2/25/2009
Hi, finished this last nite but was having a moment.

It was long but 95% worth it. I do have some points but I'll PM you!
John's PuddleJumper chapter 42 . 2/20/2009
Hey Looking good will read some more later!
John's PuddleJumper chapter 38 . 2/20/2009
Ok another tea break, still great though I have noticed a small error, you said that john hadn't eatne for96 hr then later said 72 hrs, I know it's small but it may confuse some.
John's PuddleJumper chapter 30 . 2/19/2009
Rodney nice! HELP! But nice, hope John gets his memory back and marries ELizabeth
John's PuddleJumper chapter 22 . 2/19/2009
Right and there is my daily dose of the story! I have to agree with another comment 60 chatpers is quite long so is off putting to people and espically to people with dyslexia (like me) but I'm slowly getting their. Not sure I like the new tiwst.
neptune60 chapter 60 . 2/18/2009
I really tried to read as much of this as possible as I loved your previous stories in this series but maybe I just don't have the patience or the endurance for really long fics lol. Though as the fic went on Shep just seemed off or maybe it was the Shep/Weir thing but unfortunately it made me lose interest. Your sumary said a hint of romance but it turned into a full on romance story and for a pairing I really don't like. But I do love your writing and hope to see you write more SGA fics, hopefully gen. Thanks for sharing.
John's PuddleJumper chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
Hey Great story, though I did get confused in a few place, though I skip bits as I read:S

Nice story
John's PuddleJumper chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Right, I'll take a break here. Wow a good start to what I hope will be a damn good story. Will read more when I have more time
Kryan810 chapter 60 . 2/1/2009
This was really amazing. Was never a fan of Sheppard/Weir, but you converted me. Was a really fitting ending to your series. I've said it before, this was better than some novels I read and I really appreciate the work and effort you put into the characters and I hope you continue writing, I will read anything you put out. Bravo!
Space1Traveler chapter 60 . 1/29/2009
This has been one of my favorite stories about JS. I love the way you took it all the way to the end. I have been looking for fics where John and Rodney become old men. This is great. Everything was wonderful. What's your next project? Here's to you and your talent. Thank you for sharing.
Mirwalker chapter 60 . 1/12/2009
Finally finished while home sick today, and wanted to add my thanks for another well-detailed and human-side story of SGA! This arc may be over, but I hope there are more stories/series to come...
jasminesmommy chapter 60 . 1/5/2009
i love the lifetime worth of events you put in the final chapter :) great wrapup:)
highonscifi chapter 60 . 1/5/2009
I can't believe it's done! I'll miss reading more stories in this series, but thank you so very much for five great and well-written stories! I'm so glad you shared them with all of us.

Thank you again!