Reviews for Time Traveler Twist
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Update this baby! I love this and the time travelers quartet is one of my current obession please continue it! And if you need a beta I can help with the basic stuff too!
DaggerQuill chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Hey, I'm so glad you updated your story. Nothing makes me happier than new Strat/Annie fanfics! :) I can’t wait to learn more about our new (main?) character!

A few suggestions though, you should break your story up into paragraphs, it makes it A LOT easier to read. I know that sometimes makes all of your text into one block, and that it’s not your fault. Make sure when you are typing it up you put a space between each paragraph, (haha ignore what you learned in 2nd grade!) and then once you upload your chapter you can preview it, and make some changes if you need to.

Another thing (and I’m sorry I really really don’t want to sound mean but,) make sure you’re proof reading! Trust me, I am the worst speller in the whole world and I make a ton of mistakes! (I even write all of my reviews, e-mails, sometimes even IMs in Word so I can spell check it after!) And if you’re anything like me you will write one sentence and then you move it to another part of the story then delete half of it, but you accidentally left a letter or a word in the middle, or something like that. (Does any of that make sense?) Anyway, you can catch a lot of little things just by reading it yourself, and another pair of eyes is always good too! I am 20 years old and I still make my mom read all of my fanfics before I post them because she great at finding my mistakes. (haha that seems even lamer once I saw it on paper, but it’s true.)

If you don’t want to have someone you know read it it’s pretty easy to find a beta reader on , or if you want to, I’d love to read it for you! Just send me an e-mail ) or a PM :)

I really really am not trying to be a jerk. I really just want to help! There aren’t many of us in this fandom and I think we need to stick together!

Update soon, I’m loving this! And don’t forget to tell all of your friends, cousins, and random people on the street to read (and write fanfiction for) these awesome novels!

DaggerQuill
1SymphonyX chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
mk ur three updates
SwimmerGirl401 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey I really like this story, you should keep writing!

BTW, I wrote into and they created three new categories, one for the Time Travelers Quartet, one for Face on the Milk Carton and one for Losing Christina. But the categories won’t show up unless they have stories in them. So please move your stories so they can be easier to find and hopefully we can get more people reading/writing Caroline B. Cooney fanfics.
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
There are not enough Strat and Annie fic out there, you should update this!