Reviews for Good Night, Good Morning
Rosie Lpez chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hi, Im ffrom Mexico, and I loved your fanfic. Would you like me to traduce it, no now you have two versions? I know there are traductors, but they are lame!

If you want me to do it, This is my email:

Really, your fic Rocks!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, this was really good! This made me cry :)

Great job!
Violet Fire Krazed chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I don't even know what to say. You are such a gifted writer. You captured Peter and Lucy's faith perfectly. :)

God bless,

Roonwit chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This offers some good POVs, much like my story, "The Train." (I would even say you used some of my ideas.) It isn't a bad story. You need to avoid switching back and forth between POVs, though. Pick one POV and follow through with it before going to the next. Switching back and forth only distracts your reader.
Kathey 0706 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved this story. Thank you.
granger malfoy 93 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
wow... that was very good! sad, but nice. i like it so much! good job!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You weren't kidding with the inspiration 'good morning' I love it :)
Cruel11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I haven't read all of the Narnia books but I found out that Peter, Lucy, and Edmund die in the seventh book by a train crash. is that what really happens? do you know what happens to Susan?

It really was a terrible way to end off the characters like that in the book. Well, at least they went back to Narnia/Aslan

by the way, that was a very touching short story you wrote. (sniffs)
BonniePrincess chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm crying now, so well done ;) Short and sweet, I really enjoyed it.
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This piece was incredibly bittersweet. I always imagined that the death at the train station was instant for everyone, but I had never thought about it this way before. Edmund's death was incredibly sad(and sweet, at the same time) as well as Lucy's. The "good morning" thing was, sweet? I think I need a new word. Basically, by the time I reached the end I was shivering, smiling, and tearing up all at the same time.
purple kimono chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That's sweet and a bit sad. I agree that Peter and Lucy seem to have a connection, much like one that I think Susan and Edmund have.
vrangr chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I saw Eustace, Jill, Professor Kirke, Lucy, even Lady Polly dressed like royalty and glittering jewels, and King Trinian as well.

err...where's ed? :D