Reviews for He Never Saw It Coming
Fanfic searcher chapter 3 . 1/3
No way!
LESTRADE!
why would you wear a dress!?
Just go along with it PLEASE!
Fanfic searcher chapter 2 . 1/3
holysearcher holy ZED! LESTRADE!
What ever happened to Watson!
Oceaneyes10 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Wow this kept me glued to my seat! That was so interesting! Update soon please!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
The fanfic is good :)
Willow Wind Song chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Well, I must say that I'm rather disappointed. I had really enjoyed the first few chapters, but throwing in DC superhero stuff without warning that it was a cross over completely ruined it for me. I realize that you may have been going for a surprise, but it made my suspension of disbelief go up in smoke. I wanted to read a Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century fanfiction, not a superman/batman cross over into it. I'd rather not have the American comic book hero universe in the SH22nd Century... Oh well. I'm sorry if this review seems harsh. It was simply not what I'd been looking for.
Willow Wind Song chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
...Well... I certainly did not see that plot twist coming. It quite threw me for a loop. I did not expect cross overs, and because of that it was really jarring. I had been quite engrossed in the story, but the sudden appearance of DC superheros was bizzare and somehow made the story feel less real to me. I am having a hard time reconnecting to the characters now. It felt like watching star wars only to have spiderman show up in the movie or something... I really liked the first few chapters of the story, but now I'm not sure what to make of it...
Jisbon8D chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Wow. It just get more interesting as the chapters go by! I'll say it again, WOW!
Jisbon8D chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
I'm glad that your writers block is gone.

Anouther chapter well written, albeit a little short.

None the less, i still like it! 8D
Jisbon8D chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Well now i understand!

Well done, well done!

I think i've become a avid fan!

Do continue!
Jisbon8D chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Wow. Okay. I'm abit confused with lestrades fake id for holmes. Though i'm sure it will all make sense soon.

Please continue.
Captian Amy Eros chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
I really like this story. Please update soon i really can't wait for the next chapter in the story.
Jisbon8D chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Wow!

this story is definatly better from the old one!

please continue!
janefan13 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I like it, but I don't see how anyone who calls herself a detective could be that unobservant. It's kind of obvious that Holmes likes her.