Reviews for Collision
hdhk chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Congratulations for you that you got a boyfriend you're lucky both my parents won't let me het a boyfriend until I have a job. Though you got a boyfriend so...

(Puts up giant banner that says) CONGRATULATIONS!
Godschildtweety chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Great story
HeyHey.RockChick chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
omg so not expecting that. but yeah it was a change, obviously not a good change for them.

lovee you

. .
Nessa.Baby.Doll chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
OMG I love the ending! its so cool how you wen with the romeo and juliett thing.
The Fearless Diva chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
im sorry to say this but ur ending sucked. it may sound romantic to you but to me sad endings suck. I would like to add though that i like ur story but u did fuck up in the end
b xx chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
you know what i hate the most? when people want to be "different" and do sad endings just to be unusual. I HATE IT, sad endings are NOT cool. Its too bad that you wrote an nice fic and fucked up in the end.
JJ chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
wow... it is romeo and juliet in a way - -
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
That was so sweet
Eloise Lawrence chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
That's a beautiful ending!

I think, in a weird way, that is amazing when one person kills themselves to be with the person they love. It's beautiful.

It's not a happy - happy ending but it's a happy ending for them both to go together. I love it!

Your amazing at writing!
00null00 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
omygosh that was totally NOT what I was expecting! lol

momentofweakness chapter 14 . 7/29/2009

what on earth!

this is we're right when you said romeo&juliet..sadd...

but its different, so its good.

but i did cry. :'(

Cause in the daylight-x chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
OMG THIS ENDING SHOCKED ME! omg no! aw! NO! :'[ good story, but im relly upset they died.
Kadence1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
Wow, I was not expecting that. Very Romeo and Juliet. Good job!

Kadence1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
Wow, I was not expecting that. Very Romeo and Juliet. Good job!