Reviews for Silence & Security
LizziePaige chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
I cried and cried here.
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
What a wonderful chapter, so much love, life, support and happiness here even though there has been terrible tragedy - loving this!
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
I love all these characters and. At thus stage you've given me no reason to really detest Tanya,mso that's a bonus!
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ok, so now I find out why you named Bella's daughter Renee. Still not sure I like it, but I di love the story so far.
LizziePaige chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Sounds like something bad has happened to these two, involving Jake I'm guessing. Reading on...
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I know it is the authors prerogative and right to name their characters, but why, when writing a fanfic like this would you give Bella's child the name used for her mother in the original story. There are so many other character names and derivatives you could use. *shrug* I don't get that.
Anyway... On to reading the story :)
my2galspal chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
I really enjoyed your fic. My favorite part was seeing that railing come down. Thanks for much for sharing your work with the rest of us.

It was also fun to see you talking about beginning Behind Enemy Lines at the end of one of the last chapters. I read it (a long time ago) before you took it down and was floored by that story. Did you publish it? If so, I'd love to see what it looks like now.
twilightnaley19 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I enjoyed reading this.
Novel's addict chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Wow I loved it a lot and little Renee is adorable and so cute I loved the chapter were she and Edward bounded because of bells fall thanks a lot for sharing xoxox
elizabeth bennette chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
looking for your story-Behind Enemy Lines. can you tell me where to find it. would love to read it.

thanks. Love this story.
winterhorses chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Great story; I stayed up most of the night reading it! Edward sounds so wonderful, and I love how his 'normalacy' was the perfect foil to Bella and Renee's trauma.
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
great story!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
that's was good. teenagers huh? I got one of them at the moment. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 20 . 11/7/2013