Reviews for Silence & Security
meelee72 chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Amazing story of real life & love & family.- very much enjoyed it.
meelee72 chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
So proud of Renee!

But, man, I hope Bella doesn't suffer memory loss ... ugh.

Enjoyed seeing Charlie. :)
meelee72 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I'm thrilled w/ the flow of this story. It's very satisfying.

Kuddos to Tanya. That was nice of her to say.

Excited to see what else will happen...
meelee72 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Whoa.. that was intense, & indeed, hard to hear.
- job well done, tho.
These two will weather the storm.

..(love Rose & Em... Rose is funny, being afraid of falling in love.- they'll be great)...
meelee72 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I love that they are older.- this is the first story I've read where they are this age. I like it.

I can't wait to find out more of their background, mainly Bella's.
- great job, love the kids.
debslmac chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
loved this story
Kimmie45 chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Cute story. Enjoyed reading it.
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Wow, what a story. I really hope this Renee finds her way. Things are tough enough for teenagers as it is.
LizziePaige chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
I cried and cried here.
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
What a wonderful chapter, so much love, life, support and happiness here even though there has been terrible tragedy - loving this!
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
I love all these characters and. At thus stage you've given me no reason to really detest Tanya,mso that's a bonus!
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ok, so now I find out why you named Bella's daughter Renee. Still not sure I like it, but I di love the story so far.
LizziePaige chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Sounds like something bad has happened to these two, involving Jake I'm guessing. Reading on...
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I know it is the authors prerogative and right to name their characters, but why, when writing a fanfic like this would you give Bella's child the name used for her mother in the original story. There are so many other character names and derivatives you could use. *shrug* I don't get that.
Anyway... On to reading the story :)
my2galspal chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
I really enjoyed your fic. My favorite part was seeing that railing come down. Thanks for much for sharing your work with the rest of us.

It was also fun to see you talking about beginning Behind Enemy Lines at the end of one of the last chapters. I read it (a long time ago) before you took it down and was floored by that story. Did you publish it? If so, I'd love to see what it looks like now.
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »