Reviews for Engravings of Wishes
Wendy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw, I love fluff!
Rachelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very cute and well written, I wish it was longer!
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Love it!
Pure'Midnight chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cute!
luv2read134 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
hooray for fluff! cute!

luv2read
i-am-a-warrior chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
awesome one-shot. as soon as i read the, it was oh so fun to write although its absolute fluffiness i laughed out loud and shouted, "FLUFFINESS!" i love fluff! THIS IS FREAKIN WICKED
Gigi415 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
How sweet! What a nice story... Love it! :D
IronBell chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I couldn't help it. At the end, I went, "AW!" It was. So sad. That I did that. XD But it was a great little fluff story. :p I need to go read more of your awesome works -whoosh-
BeautifulMonstrosity chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw, this is so sweet, but so short! I love the way you write. The characters are so perfect; you captured Roiben especially well in just a few lines. Wonderful.
Ixilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Short and sweet - and I think that even in this very brief story, you managed to capture Kaye very well.
imma vampire chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh the fluff! I love the fluff! I wish it were longer though. But it was nice. I liked it.

More please? :D

- Imma Vampire
Black Thorns Entangled K chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I agree it was a short but sweet reading. I'd love to see some more development on this. But then again you may have done other stories, but I wouldn't know, because I'm relatively new to this site. But, yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Keep writing! :P
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Kyaa. Lol, I meant to review but I clicked favourites instead. Ah well, it can stay there. :) That was a pleasant short read. Kaye's such a pixie. I like how she was spinning and spinning. That's always fun. I positively cooed at the silver heart symbolism. I'd like to see what you write up next!

-Amethyst