Reviews for Forever
Sehar chapter 4 . 6/22
I Loveeeee it, this story is one of my favorite :)
Kuro chapter 15 . 5/3
It's been 7 years off from the last time this was updated. The Trunks you've made here (along with Pan) is pretty much wondering what would happen to them on the next few chapters. I guess even Yamcha is begging you to continue (unless he dies off from waiting and is in need of Shenron's help to be revived again) so yeah. Keep it up and looking forward to the next chapters.
PunMaster chapter 5 . 3/19
Nice chapter. Something that I would read and enjoy! Also I really like those puns you made because they were puntastic. (no pan intended) (no pun intended again)
jessjolt chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Last updated six years ago!?
I just recently fell back into my dbz love.

Any chance you still have any more chapters?
deepika aggrwal chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
When will u upload next...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Please continue this is so good and I am in love with the story so pretty please finish it
Still waiting chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Listen BITCH you really need to update before I go Cray Cray on your ASS.
Braten chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Please please please continue. If you have a writers block maybe marron could start hitting on trunks and pan get super jealous and attack marron or some thing like that
Trupan forever chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Please continue this is so good and really needs to be finished and it needs a lemon scene mabey at the sleepover they can watch a scary movie and pan gets so scared when it's over that she sleeps in trunks room and they have more fun than they expected to have at the sleepover.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Please update its to good for you not to plus you promised at least 20 chapters
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
Please finish this story PLEASE
anushkagautam90 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Ohhh my god where the hell r u...m going fucking crazy here...u havent updated in years n if this goes on then in lil no time its going to be a decade...i read this fic like over and over again just to fing out that u left ol ur faithful reader at this point...where the fuck r u...just update dis god damn fic
saiyangirl chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
what happens next...I want to knw...when you will write it..coz it was so interesting...and I want to read it more...
tfitch0012 chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
Trantrunks-pan chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
Just to inform u...i m desperately waiting for the rest of the chapters...u r one hell of the author...kudos