Reviews for Forever
Pan has black hair and eyes!
Pan is older than Bra!
Opal chapter 15 . 2/20
Please continue this has some hilarious parts to it
babydoll chapter 15 . 1/26
hi! 5 years and i still remember this story! loved it, love where u were going with it. i hope some day u find the tie and inspiration to finish it.

PS. hope Pan goes super S !

thank you!
No it has been 5 years since you updated please no you cant stop please i will cry please read this no you need to update it please i am on the verge of crying you are a amazing writer please update it
Holy crap that was awesome
patience johnson chapter 3 . 1/5
Let me just say amazing OK like pro amazing this is so awesome
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
More!
Guest Reader chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
I absolutely love this story and would love to read the rest of it when it's completed. I know you're super busy but if you happen to have a chance, we can't wait to see how this story ends. :)
TRUnksandpan chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Come on I need an ending for it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
why haven't you finish the story? have me the read all this while for what? to see it's not even complete?
try to finish it nuh?
and plz make it asap okay :)
animelover4242564 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Omg! Love this story so far! Please don't give up on it! Can't wait for the next one!
Karina chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
What the heck do you think you are doing? Continue the story. Write that Pan gets pregnant and Marron tries to kill the baby but she falls in love with Ubb and lives happily ever after.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Awesome story,loved the whole thing,but this can't be the end of it...please continue