Reviews for Choosing Remus
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love it, but can you do a chapter about "a matter of great importance about your family's future."?
Parisian Cherie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I think this story is so cute. I never read a Remus fanfic story before that was just about him. I would love it if you would make this a series. I will help out in anyway that I can.

Sincerely,

Parisian Cherie
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:O So THAT'S how he did it! :o

*fave*
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Brilliant, Remus is adorable. :)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very good
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Holy crap, I LOVE this fic. I've always wanted something like this and...well, here it is!

This is really good! Any thoughts on doing a companion piece where Dumbledore actually tells Remus he gets to go to Hogwarts?

Please?

*Remus eyes*
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awesome!
MopCat chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very sweet. Very nice indeed.
Tell me this night is over chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love your story, especially the last sentence. It's great! Unfortunately there's one thing I can't stop thinking about: "'Yes, you’ll need you’re strength tonight,' added a man with solemnly intelligent blue eyes." I'm far from an expert in english grammar but I'm pretty sure it should be "your" and not "you're". Apart from that I think you used a good and varied languaged. Keep up the good work!
Rome J Wolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this was great and I'm

dissaponted that it is

only a chapter but it was

a very good chapter. .
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That's a great description of a moment - and an important decision- that's not covered in canon and I've not read a fic about it before.

I love how gentle and pleasant you made the Lupins - it feels very right, given how he turned out. Also I liked the back-story you gave to his parents.

He's a serious little man, which the lychanthropy would probably have made him. He's certainly in need of meeting some Marauders!

Really liked it.
freudian fuckup chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was interesting. I liked getting to hear Dumbledore's perspective- you rarely see that in fic.

My only comments would be that some of the logic didn't work for me. I know Dumbledore can be manipulative, but I have a hard time believing that he would use a student at Hogwarts to make a political statement, as noble as the statement may be. It seems more likely to me that he just thought Remus deserved a decent magical education. Also, regarding the little girl not being accepted at any schools- wouldn't dumbledore know why she wasn't on the Hogwarts list? And how could the Ministry NOT tell him if they knew she was a werewolf. If the Ministry kept it a secret, she might be accidentally admitted to a school without any precautions.

Still, I enjoyed the story.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Loved it!

Indeed Remus Lupin *is* perfect.

(-:
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Poor Remus! You Wrote Him Perfectly! So Selfless And Strong For Others. Happy New Year, And May Many Of New Story Ideas Come. Lolz...

YYWKMN
Letter to Miss chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very well-written, and an interesting read. I enjoyed the descriptions of Dumbledore's feelings for Remus. ;D