Reviews for Fever
Lady Celestial Star chapter 7 . 10/13
I know that this story is done, but a little bit of advice, if you have the chance to PM or reply to the reviewers outside the chapter, do so. It's a little put-offing to go and try and continue the chapter when you have to scroll down and get to halfway down the page. That's another thing, it looks (I may be wrong) like you wrote more in the author's note and responses than you did with the actual story. The Author's Note word count should NEVER exceed the actual chapter word count.
I really liked your story. I give your story two , one , and three . Yeah. It was that awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
pokefan366 chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
pokefan366 chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Hard to read as the WHOLE chapter is underlined.
Mw10749 chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Are you still writing it was that the last chapter
Pet Peeves chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
When the author is too stupid to realize there is a reply button on reviews so THEY WONT LEAK INTO THE FUCKING STORY and when the author doesn't look over their work once it's posted to see that this chapter was entirely underlined. Review replies should not take up half of your chapter FFs.
FwooshEye chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Yep, it was a good story. A little to "sweet" at the end for me, but good none the less. Well done.
FwooshEye chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
...I was right... Good story. I hope the rest of it keeps the same quality :)
FwooshEye chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Why do I get the feeling it was the cookies that were poisoned? Ah, well, I'm probably wrong. Silly me. *Keeps reading*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Nice but some of the chapters were underlined
vonny25 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Great story
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
I loved it! It was awesome. Just so fluffly and cute and then when you did the best friendship between severus and remus I just wanted to cry! I've been looking so hard for it! So thank you even though I wish there was more. But still thank you so much for writing this!
sherryola chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Hi, this was a fun story. It would have been nice if we could free Sirius, but I love how it did turn out. Sirius having an older brother is interesting. i'm going to check your profile for other stories. i'm always looking for good new Sirius stuff.