Reviews for Fever
eetje020 chapter 13 . 7/16
Hello

Ik Just Read your story today. And i really like it, sorry i was wondering if you ever made a sequel from the story.
Bye bye
Eetje020
little-semanggi chapter 13 . 4/4
Maybe it's because I already known about Sirius's brother being dark and all, so this solution seems to be a loophole, but the take on 'Black' name part certainly feel good.
It's a pity Ron and Hermione just a side character here though, haha. And I want to know if Snape had tolerate Harry's presence or something? He can be apl powerful ally any day...If he let it, really.

This is really a nice story! I enjoy reading and guessing the plot, though I feel the A/N is a bit too long? Actually it'd be nice if you can arrange a line or something to separate the story from it.
little-semanggi chapter 10 . 4/4
i like really this story plot where the mystery keep budding and not so easy to cracked. I honestly even getting suspicious of Remus because of Harry's thought about poison!

The characters are also in character, mostly. Though I can't see why a man as careful as Snape will be forgetting something like the antidote. Dumbledore reaction also seems a bit too weak, especially if it's Harry we're talking about.
The suspense and naration are really good, but then again the feeling feel a bit weak.

I can't wait to see the ending! I know Harry would live (right?) but Sirius must be with him too! (i hope)
Lady Celestial Star chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
I know that this story is done, but a little bit of advice, if you have the chance to PM or reply to the reviewers outside the chapter, do so. It's a little put-offing to go and try and continue the chapter when you have to scroll down and get to halfway down the page. That's another thing, it looks (I may be wrong) like you wrote more in the author's note and responses than you did with the actual story. The Author's Note word count should NEVER exceed the actual chapter word count.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
I really liked your story. I give your story two , one , and three . Yeah. It was that awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
DEEZ NUTS SUCK ME OFF
pokefan366 chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
WHOLE CHAPTER UNDERLINED AGAIN :(
pokefan366 chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
WHY IS THE WHOLE CHAPTER UNDERLINED?
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Hard to read as the WHOLE chapter is underlined.
Mw10749 chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Are you still writing it was that the last chapter
Pet Peeves chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
When the author is too stupid to realize there is a reply button on reviews so THEY WONT LEAK INTO THE FUCKING STORY and when the author doesn't look over their work once it's posted to see that this chapter was entirely underlined. Review replies should not take up half of your chapter FFs.
FwooshEye chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Yep, it was a good story. A little to "sweet" at the end for me, but good none the less. Well done.
FwooshEye chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
...I was right... Good story. I hope the rest of it keeps the same quality :)
FwooshEye chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Why do I get the feeling it was the cookies that were poisoned? Ah, well, I'm probably wrong. Silly me. *Keeps reading*
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Nice but some of the chapters were underlined