Reviews for Fever
Pet Peeves chapter 7 . 6/8
When the author is too stupid to realize there is a reply button on reviews so THEY WONT LEAK INTO THE FUCKING STORY and when the author doesn't look over their work once it's posted to see that this chapter was entirely underlined. Review replies should not take up half of your chapter FFs.
FwooshEye chapter 13 . 6/3
Yep, it was a good story. A little to "sweet" at the end for me, but good none the less. Well done.
FwooshEye chapter 4 . 6/3
...I was right... Good story. I hope the rest of it keeps the same quality :)
FwooshEye chapter 3 . 6/3
Why do I get the feeling it was the cookies that were poisoned? Ah, well, I'm probably wrong. Silly me. *Keeps reading*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 6/1
Nice but some of the chapters were underlined
vonny25 chapter 5 . 4/6
Great story
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 13 . 3/25
I loved it! It was awesome. Just so fluffly and cute and then when you did the best friendship between severus and remus I just wanted to cry! I've been looking so hard for it! So thank you even though I wish there was more. But still thank you so much for writing this!
sherryola chapter 13 . 2/17
Hi, this was a fun story. It would have been nice if we could free Sirius, but I love how it did turn out. Sirius having an older brother is interesting. i'm going to check your profile for other stories. i'm always looking for good new Sirius stuff.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
You accidently under lined EVERYTHING
WhatEver Yeah No chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I knew it was the cookies because you kind of said it in the authors note
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Oh YES! Please let Snape like, kill the dumb durslys
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Sirius doesn't HAVE a wand
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
It was the cookies wasn't it
The Unknown chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Love this fic! May the muse be with you!:)
Marian chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I really like it good job.