Reviews for Pain
BrindleCal chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow, this is intense. Wilson doesn't have a clue what he's doing, though he truly means well. And poor House. *LOVE* House. Can't be as angry with Wilson as I want to be. You do this so well, it's so disturbingly real. 3
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wilson is such a jerk for treating House this way. If he's expecting House to trust him, then he's seriously living in cuckoo-land.

Keep it going!
MaryW chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You're writing is so awesome realistic that you made me cry and that's the biggest compliment I have ever given anyone :)
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think Wilson is mighty confused. He needs to take a long look at where the relationship has gone and where it could go. The original rules may not be appropriate any longer.

I loved the brief happiness they had, until House's Vicodin scare. Those pills are both wondrous and dangerous. I am interested in where this story is going. Keep up the great ideas.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Another amazing chapter in your seiries!
manidefronsacyahoo.fr chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hello, I will try to review for that story and Choice # 17 in the Leverage!verse

I can't believe Wilson flogged him! With a crop! And 5 times! What a jerk! Does he really believe House can trust him? He does not trust House in the slightest. Our doc had a bottle of vicodin because he is afraid of the pain, his ever present companion. He did not even take one but Wilson didn't even check before he accused House. He doesn't trust him. He never does! All he knows is lecture him, he doesn't try to understand his pain. Does he really think physical abuse will help House to trust him? He makes me angry that manipulative bastard! "If this is going to work... you're going to have to trust me" So if it doesn't work it shall be House's fault of course.

In your precedent story, Choice, Wilson said "We made an agreement, and you are going to honor it" but HE doesn't honor his side of the bargain : listen to House ("You will not speak again unless I give you permission to do so. Just… keep your mouth shut, and make your choice"), trust him ("You’re not going to talk your way out of this with some lame excuse"), help and protect him (House gasped as Wilson grasped his hair sharply, jerking his head back). What a choice he gave him! a metal ruler, a belt, a paddle and a crop (If you don’t choose,” he explained patiently, “your right to choose will be forfeit, and I’ll choose for you" or "Unless… you just want to get up and walk out. That’s an option, too,) I feel nauseated by Wilson. Does he not understand that House allows the abuse because he is afraid he'll lose Wilson?

"The sick sensation in Wilson's stomach intensified" So why did he force House to choose between such cruel implements? Well he could have given him a good spanking with his bare hand (so that he feels a little pain too) and then cuddle him afterwards to show him that he loves him no matter what.

Your story is really good, I totally live it. English is not my first language, so sorry for any error.

One question : Did House receive some vicodin for his pain during the day?

manidefronsac
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*shudders* that sounds painful. i like that you dont make wilson all rock hard dominant - that he still has a soft side...
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wilson's an idiot if he thinks physical abuse - and then contrite sympathy - can bring about trust (but I guess that's the point). It certainly didn't work for John House on his son.

This is marvelous. It's cool to see Wilson being a manipulative jerk.