Reviews for The New Year's Eve Kiss
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
This was really slick how you can’t tell I’d it’s Chuck or Sarah narrating! Plus a very nice ending!
Crumby chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice read!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
aww. that was so cute. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
speechless! 8 minutes huh! well who keeps track of time when you with someone you love. I loved this one shot
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I loved this! Great job. (: Wow, making out for 8 minutes...GO CHUCK! xD Haha, so much for a little kiss, huh? xD Great job; I loved this. (:

Angelica
Winterluna chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I did like the form. I also liked the word choice you used for your story. Well done.
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is a breathtaking story... maddening as well. I spent several hours trying to hone down the viewpoint. The earlier part of the fic screams to me Chuck, but as we move on, it seems more and more like Sarah. Either way, an excellent piece. One of your best, by far. Ambiguous viewpoint is a fun idea to play with. There's a thin line to walk with something like this between brilliance and blandness. You walk it very well. There seem (to me) to be parts of the story that chip a little under scrutiny when analyzed from one character or the other, but it's still a fine piece overall.

4*/5*
Xuanie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! This was so cute! I was totally grinning by the end of the story. So well written. Awesome job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was cute.
pinkblood chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Beautifully written.

Love it!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very nice, Arathorn. I liked the ambiguous POV - it is like a puzzle while you are reading it - and the kiss was smoking hot! Thanks!
FrankieRider2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Geez, Louise! 8 minutes! What a great read, A. I initially took it to be from the CB perspective, but after a re-read I can see how it could be from Sarah's view as well.

Can't wait for more... keep up the good work. Stuff like this makes the winter hiatus easier to take. LOL
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
If only this would happen on the show. It would be so cool. Great job.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 12/31/2008