Reviews for Angel
serindraxx chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
okay, this chapter made me want to cry. i loved the song choice, it just seemed to fit. your writing style doesnt seem to have changed at all, and it seems so poigant. keep up the excellent writing. i loved it.

serindraxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
okay, i really enjoyed this chapter. i loved how you went from the perspective of the child to Severus's inner longings for Lily. when i read the lyrics, i thought that they fit the story, which was built around the song. you didn't really conform to the song, which is something that i have noticed with some songfic writers. (myself included) i thought you worded things perfectly. again i really enjoyed this, and thanks for suggesting that i read it.

SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was excellent, very well written indeed. I do like the way you portrayed Severus and his inner torment and emotions.
jn.v13 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
;_; great story, so sad.
ginevrahermione chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A beautiful, gut-wrenching story. Well written, true to life and extremely shocking. Fantastic, well done!
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was heart wrenching and beautiful, but totally worth it.
kysmiley5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
was this the Snape story you were talking about? Wow, this is amazing! you are such a good writer :)

i especailly liked the last line: the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death; kinda sounds like Shakespeare, but is that just me?

i don't remember if i subscribed to you before, so i'm doing it again; sorry if you get a lot of email from me :)

ruechelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2008