Reviews for The Life and Times of Elphaba
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was the greatest thing of all time! IT'S SO PERFECT! I loved it! Well done, indeed :D
Clumsy Firefly chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved that story! that was great :)

EF
Knife-Ear chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
...okay my jaw is still dropped. That was so beautiful. So sad. So true. So oz-damned possible and a genius write. I bow. I truly bow. Makes me want to keep working on my story harder because I surely can't live up to this telling. Glinda would be proud and I'm sure she couldnt say it better herself. I can't exactly put into words my utter joy in reading this. Sweet oz you've got some skill.
zelene2004 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it!

Brilliantly done
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This story is beautiful.
AWickedDistraction chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It's been a while since this was posted but I have read this several times and for some reason never commented.

Every time I read this I cry. It is beautiful and tragic and everything Gelphie should be. I can't even express how much I love it. But great job, amazing story and it was wonderfully written.

Mademoiselle Satine chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Entirely stunning and sensational. Those are the only words to describe this piece.
DJ chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
smiles a happy ending the first ive found sence begining to read wicked fics it came at a good time too my engagement of 5 months and lover of over a year left me for another so iv been hiding in the sad endings of wicked where elphaba loves glinda enough to send her away from the wicked life to ge glinda the good so ive been wallowing in the loving depressing goodbyes anyway it felt good to hear a happy ending in the wicked world is seen and posible thank you

DJ
Grumbello chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this before. I had fallen in love with this story months and months before I was even a member of this site myself. It has been a story that I have revisited more than any other story and sometimes I use it to make me feel better...yes it's a little sappy but I am the queen of sappiness...

The ending is perfect, the plot is perfect the beginning is perfect...I think it might have been easier to just say it was all perfect :P

I have continued to re-read this story and will continue to re-read this story. Thank you.

Stay safe mate

Grumbello
ReallyObsessiveWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Beautifully written. I really wish there was more of this. A sequel, perhaps? Or maybe I'm hoping for too much. But I really love it. It's sad how Elphaba was injured like that. And then how almost right after she went to see the Wizard and she found out that he couldn't do anything for her. And poor Glinda! Love the story, keep up the good work!
Kirra White Tigress chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw! This made me cry...and that usually takes a lot to do...

Beautifully written! :D

Kirra
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was AMAZING! Too bad it's over, but the ending was still really well done! You know, if you read this while listening to Snow White Queen by Evanescence, it's really creepy, especially the part where the lab explodes.
Calliope Phantom chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is phenomenal! I really liked the fact that you got right to the point of Elphaba and Glinda falling in love. And then getting married... it was very cute.

Excellent job! I tip my hat to you
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is one of the best, well written gelphie stories I've read in a while.

Absolutely lovely.
just me chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I adore the story but I have two complaints. One: Women can't be fathers or Daddy's. A child can have two mothers. There is nothing wrong with that. Momsie and Mama, Mom, Mommy, anything other than Daddy. Two: Putting a ring on someones finger doesn't mean you're married, it's not a wedding. It's an engagement. Big difference. I loved everything else about the story.